White Teeth

Associate
I stayed over at a friend of mines and when i went to brush my teeth, i noticed that she had normal toothpaste and "pearl drops" whitening toothpaste.
we then had a conversation about white teeth, and as a result, i have decided to give it a go. that's not to say i have bad teeth, but their far from perfect

normally i use Colgate total whitening toothpaste. which lead me to wonder what other people use, and find effective. there's obviously a market for it so i want to know what's the best to use....?

E

Caporegime
HAHA. According to all the reviews I have read about pearl drops, it is a total waste of money.

cant be bothered to look at what pearl drops is but there are products that can whiten your teeth but they can leave you with sensitive teeth if your not careful so i guess they strip a small layer of enamel from your teeth.

either use whitening toothpaste which might give you a few shades lighter teeth or get unatural white teeth from the dentists

Soldato
my gf is currently going through a treatment from the dentists for whitening, using night time bleaching kit. The dentist told her to use blanx (the gold coloured one, stain removal?)

Her teeth are stunning now :x

When i was little i had mine bleached with flouride or something, so i'll never have "white" teeth :/

Last edited:
Associate
Whitening toothpastes will only work for superficial staining and they'll never give you a really white smile. They work as they have abrasives in them, so longterm use probably isn't that great for your teeth.

Best bet is to go to your dentist; In my opinion the home bleaching kits tend to be better than the in-house bleaching using a "laser". I've heard some good things about crest whitening strips but I've got no personal experience of them.

Back
Top Bottom