Octopus steals scuba divers camera!

Associate
Hmmm....and what's our hero Victor Huang doing out with a speargun? So he can kill as marvellous a creature as the one he was filming?

I'd like to take Victor for a ride on his own speargun too.

Soldato
Hmmm....and what's our hero Victor Huang doing out with a speargun? So he can kill as marvellous a creature as the one he was filming?

? As far as I know most divers take spear guns as protection, they aren't solely used to hunt and kill.

Soldato

Yep, he obviously goes out just killing all the sea life willy nilly, he's like a subaqua version of Pol Pot

Commissario
Some divers dive with a knife in case of any entanglement, but not a speargun!

I would imagine a speargun is probably handier if you're in waters where there are sharks etc (you can poke much better with a speargun than with a knife, even if you don't intend to fire it).

A knife isn't much good at trying to keep a shark away from you, without risking a hand ;)

Nice video :)
Octopusses seem to be quite inquisitive creatures from what I've seen/heard :)

Soldato
I would imagine a speargun is probably handier if you're in waters where there are sharks etc (you can poke much better with a speargun than with a knife, even if you don't intend to fire it).

A knife isn't much good at trying to keep a shark away from you, without risking a hand ;)

Nice video :)
Octopusses seem to be quite inquisitive creatures from what I've seen/heard :)

Most divers take a knife with them and it's mainly used incase of entanglements,not for protection against sharks

not many divers use a speargun, it could be used for protection but I don't think that is their main use ;)

Back
Top Bottom