Healthy fast food

fez

fez

Caporegime
Find one of those little noodle bars. They usually do the takeaway boxes for £4 or so and they are tasty as. Doubt they are that bad for you either.

Associate
Yes, they exist, but probably only in larger city, so I'd of thought you'd find one in London somewhere. What sort of thing you wanting to find? Surely a quick Google search will help?

As for all food being healthy in moderation... that's not technically true, some food have nothing nutritional in them at all.

Soldato
There aren't any particularly healthy chains that I'm aware of, but there are loads of independents, as has been suggested noodle places can be pretty good, some can be really greasy though, still usually better quality ingredients than big chains though. Mexican places are usually pretty good, a burrito or tortilla couldn't be a great deal healthier. Or just your local butty shop, independents tend to use reasonable ingredients and you'll get what you ask for made fresh.

Man of Honour
Pita is good, it is deep fried falafel but it is carbs and salad with humous, etc mostly. Fresh salad too, not like McD's.

even tommy k? :( i consume gallons of the stuff. surely the tomato part is healthy?

LOL, it's just sugar and horrible tasting chemicals.

Ketchup is for kids, nothing else.

Convert to brown sauce. You'll understand.

Last edited:
Soldato
I would think noodle places aren't all that good for you, oily noodles and salty sauces? However, making noodles yourself wouldn't be too bad for you if you know what you're putting in them. (However, I realise this isn't what you're after)
Depends on the noodle place, even if they're oily it's usually a better oil, and you don't have to have a salty sauce, the most I usually have is a bit of Soy, if they're decent noodles and decent meat/veg then you don't need anything else

Back
Top Bottom