Passat pics - before i sell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Selling the Passat soon, it is an immense car for budget motoring, £2-4k to buy one, hasnt used anything other than diesel since i have owned it, the winter killed it sadly, windows now dont work and the windscreen washer pipe cracked, apparently need to take whole engine out to get to this pipe :(

Only selling it as have some more money now and want to buy a bmw (not joking!)

Which leads me onto another point, sorry to anyone i offended.

Anyway I will get on with the pics, i have the full ones on my site but they are a bit big for here.

DSC_0140.jpg

DSC_0179.jpg

DSC_0195.jpg

DSC_0199.jpg

DSC_0207.jpg

DSC_0233.jpg

I hope these are of better quality. D70 + standard 18-70mm lens, dirty hoya filter, all images are taken in RAW format with no editing other than brightness,contrast, saturation levels in photoshop. No exposure compensation. On my monitor they look great, which was calibrated a while ago with a Spyder3.

Permabanned
OP
Thats really constructive, you can see the plate with no blur on all the pics but apparently they are out of focus.

*goes back to a real car forum*

Caporegime
Lols

I think I'd have to try actually quite hard to take photos that bad with a D70. In fact I don't believe they have been taken with a D70.

What do you mean by "hasnt used anything other than diesel since i have owned it"?

What Bimmer are you looking at getting?

Soldato
Thats really constructive, you can see the plate with no blur on all the pics but apparently they are out of focus.

*goes back to a real car forum*

Hey, at least we can actually see the car this time.

Yes, the photos aren't great, but he isn't a photographer.

I'm not a photographer but can do better with a disposable picture scanned in after drinking a litre of polish rectified spirits and taking my contact lenses out :p

I have to be in the popcorn camp. Also, how are you going to sell it on in this state especially as you can't get washer fluid onto the windscreen, fairly important btw? Unless he's planning on getting that all fixed up first.

Also, M3 evo............. :D:D:D

Soldato
I'm not a photographer but can do better with a disposable picture scanned in after drinking a litre of polish rectified spirits and taking my contact lenses out :p

Look at my new car thread, or my post about the Saab in the show your motors thread.

Those are pictures from an SLR taken by a hamfisted tardmonkey (me)..... I fail to see how anyone can manage worse.

Also, keys in door? what the....

I do however want to join the "Don't get an M3 EVO" camp. You WILL ruin it.

Or it will ruin him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom