Problem I'm having

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
For about 3 weeks now, I've felt really uncomfortable around my heart, every beat it takes, makes me jump. I've also since then have had less to eat everyday and I don't seem to go toilet regularly, I only seem to go when I have around 250-300G of high fibre cereal even though I jog everyday. If I don't have any fibre I sometimes have to wait over a week just to go toilet. Before this problem I used to weigh 67kg, I have now steadily everyday gained weight for the past 3 weeks since this problem started and I am now at a very happy (miserable) 75kg. I have asked countless people whether I have put on weight or not but everyone says I look the same. I can't have put that much weight on and not have a bagel waist. But I do feel as if my legs have gotten quite a bit bigger. My mum thinks I have an under-active thyroid. Will be having a blood test soon to find out what's happening. Posted this to find out if anyone has heard of anything similar or experienced it.

Soldato
Medical threads of any nature aren't allowed on these forums for obvious reasons. Please go and see a health professional regarding the problems which you are having. Thank you. :)

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom