Need a new FPS!

Associate
Its coming up to exam season, so what better way to get prepared than to get addicited to a new FPS? :o

Me and my friends are looking for a new FPS to invest our youth in, the only problem is we have done CSS to death and are looking for something new. What would you guys recommend? Co-op FPS suggestions would be great aswell. I suppose what we are really looking for is a CSS replacement. We'll be playing casual so nothing too "wtfhaxs" which we'll have to put 6 hours of our day into.

Summary: We're looking for an online fps with multiplayer (co-op or otherwise) with lasting appeal and fun to play! :)

Played:
CSS
MW2
MW
L4D
L4D2
BF2

EDIT: Done tf2 aswell, though we're looking for something slightly more serious than tf2

Last edited:
Soldato
I've similar to you.

Used to play CSS to death pretty much since it's beta, with various clans and such. The current game which pretty much consumes all my gaming hours is Bad Company 2 ;)

Soldato
Not my thread but ill say thanks anyway - ill be also trying out Bad Company 2; no one who plays it seems to say don't get it so :)
--- at this rate as i also just bought CoD 4 ill never get any GCSE exam revision done!

Back
Top Bottom