Living room ideas?

Soldato
I'm renovating my house and was looking for some nice ideas for wall colours.

I have absolutely no idea what I want, so please pimp my living room OCUK.

Soldato
OP
Well, it's a start.

I was thinking a pale white colour for the walls and black furniture.

Nothing exciting, but it seems my best bet at something stylish without taking too many risks.

Soldato
OP
Nice call, colouring one wall a different colour. A little bit risky for me though.

I think i'll spread the colour through a white wall/black furniture combo in some framed pictures and ornaments.

I like red, so maybe some sleek red vases, some Japanese styled scripture with white background and black frames.

Then again, maybe blue. Haha. Definitely add a predominant third colour throughout the room to give some sort of accent.

Soldato
Nice call, colouring one wall a different colour. A little bit risky for me though.

I think i'll spread the colour through a white wall/black furniture combo in some framed pictures and ornaments.

I like red, so maybe some sleek red vases, some Japanese styled scripture with white background and black frames.

Then again, maybe blue. Haha. Definitely add a predominant third colour throughout the room to give some sort of accent.

SOunds ultra boring;) Take a risk. How about posting up a pic of your room?

Soldato
I'm doing exactly the same right now with my new house. We're doing the living room (see my sofa thread) and it's been a pain since we're so spoilt for choice. We went with dark wood and cream colours in the end. Just trying to find the right sofas that would fit.

Soldato
Put wallpaper up, but before you do it paint 'I will kill again' or something like that in red paint on the wall.
Will give the people who buy your house a nice surprise :)

Back
Top Bottom