^ Lord of The Rings Online - Lifetime Sub Offer ^

Soldato
bb0af127.jpg

It's welcome back week in Middle Earth and they are offering Lifetime subscriptions for a measly £75 !!

Thought I'd lob this news in a seperate post so everyone was aware.....

forum clicky

Soldato
OP
[timko];16529149 said:
How much is it normally?

Originally it was approx £150 with game on release, and over time they have had offers for around £90-120 but this is the lowest I've seen it. I nabbed mine nearly three years ago so it's paid for itself and more, but for £75 I dont think you can go wrong :)

Associate
OMG soooo tempting. Loved it in there ands only stopped because I was starting to get bored and lamented paying £10 a month for it.

If that was not hanging over me then I would be much more inclined to play it. weird I know, but hey ;)

How long is this offer going on for? Anyone know?

Soldato
how many expansions are there? are there going to be any expansions in the future or is the game as it is? does the sub cover future expansions too?

Soldato
Can you upgrade an existing account to a lifetimer?

Levelling through the game now and much prefering it to that "other" MMO and would be sorely tempted to stick this on a lifetimer

how many expansions are there? are there going to be any expansions in the future or is the game as it is? does the sub cover future expansions too?

2 so far.

And I am sure there is one more in the offing, Isengard I read about. Though that may just be a content patch rather than an actual full on expansion.

With it being LOTRO there is sooooooooooo much room for expansions, they could expand pretty much for as long as they want and keep within the Tolkien storyline as long as they keep a big enough playerbase to make it financially worth their while to keep developing content.

Last edited:
Soldato
Currently have an inactive account from release, would like to know;

Does this include MoM/SoM?
Can I 'upgrade' my current account?

Back
Top Bottom