• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

XFX 5830 1024MB AVP EDTIION GRAPHICS CARD FOR JUST £169.99 inc VAT

Suspended
A significant saving to be had on this 5830 part from XFX. Also do not forget free shipping for loyal forum members.

XFX ATI Radeon HD 5830 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card + Alien vs Predator @ £169.99 inc VAT

GX-168-XF_400.jpg

Prepare to experience a riveting high-definition gaming experience with the ATI Radeon HD 5830 Series graphics processors. Expand your visual real estate across up to three displays and get lost in the action with revolutionary ATI Eyefinity Technology. Using ATI Stream technology, accelerate even the most demanding applications and do more than ever with your PC. The first to deliver full support for Microsoft DirectX 11, these GPUs enable rich, realistic visuals and explosive HD gaming performance so you can dominate the competition.

- Core Clock: 800MHz
- Memory: 1024MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 4000MHz (Effective)
- Processing Cores: 1120
- Bus Type: PCI-Express 2.1
- Display Connectors: 2 Dual-Link DVI-I, 1 HDMI & 1 DisplayPort
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 3.2 Support
- ATI CrossFireX Ready
- ATI Eyefinity Technology
- ATI Avivo HD
- ATI Stream Technology
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Includes Alien vs Predator Voucher Code

***EXCLUSIVE Premium Priority 2 Year Warranty***

In the unlikely event of your card failing within 2 Years, OcUK will replace your card with a brand new one, pending testing within our standard RMA terms and conditions (http://www.overclockers.co.uk/support.php)

Only £169.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
You're kidding me on. I just bought a 5770 'cos the 5830 was too much to justify the performance.

Any chance of changing my order and paying up the difference?!

I'm still sitting as an outstanding order if that helps.

Last edited:
Soldato
They should spank a 5870 in cf as 5770cf is ~ equal to 5870. Sadly that means the 5830 is the same bang for the buck as 5870

Guess 5850 is still the sweet spot or 5770cf if you like multi gpu

Back
Top Bottom