NEW NVIDIA 3D VISION COMPLETE SYSTEMS AVAILABLE NOW

Soldato
"Primo Mirage" Intel Core i3 530 2.93GHz @ 3.60GHz DDR3 Nvidia 3D Vision Complete System @ £1,399.99 inc VAT

FS-149-OE_400.jpg

The "Primo Mirage" comes bundled with the fantastic Acer GD245HQ 23.6" 120Hz 3D Widescreen LCD Monitor and Nvidia GeForce 3D Vision Glasses which provides full stereoscopic 3D visuals on your system. The "Primo Mirage" complete with the Intel Core i3 530 2.93GHz overclocked to 3.60GHz offers excellent multi core processing supported by the framerate destroying Zotac GTX 470 1280MB GDDR5 graphics card.

Why You Should Buy This System
- Intel Core i3 530 (Socket 1156) 2.93GHz Overclocked to 3.60GHz
- 4GB of Dual Channel 1600MHz DDR3 ensures no slow down in system applications and tasks.
- Zotac GeForce GTX 470 1280MB GDDR5 introduces breathtaking DX11 graphics with amazing framerates to match.
- LG Blu-ray ROM/DVD RW drives allows you to play the latest HD movies straight out the box.
- Full Steroscopic 3D visuals provide a fully imersive experience.

System Specification
- Case: Lian Li PC-V351B Aluminium Cube Case - Black
- Power Supply: OCZ 600w SteathXStream Power Supply
- CPU: Intel Core i3 530 (socket 1156) 2.93GHz @ 3.60GHz
- Motherboard: Gigabyte H55M-UD2H (Socket 1156) DDR3 Motherboard
- Cooler: Stock Intel Heatsink
- RAM: Corsair XMS3 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit
- Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB SATA-II 16MB Cache
- Graphics Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 470 1280MB GDDR5
- Sound: High Definition 7.1 Onboard Sound Card
- Optical Drive: LG CH08LS10 8x BluRay ROM / 16x DVD±RW Drive - Black
Also bundled with:
- Acer GD245HQ 23.6" 120Hz 3D Widescreen LCD Monitor
- Nvidia GeForce 3D Vision + James Cameron's Avatar Game

Service Package
- Full 12 Month collect and return warranty
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support

Is this System for You?
Our entry level 3D Vision system, the "Primo Mirage" provides full 3D visuals in games, movies and photos allowing for the most immersive computing experience.

Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 0871 200 5052 and they will be happy to help.
The lead time on all pre-built systems is between 24-72 hours.

Only £1,399.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

"Titan Spectre" Intel Core i7 930 2.80GHz @ 4.00GHz DDR3 Nvidia 3D Vision Complete System @ £1,899.99 inc VAT

FS-150-OE_400.jpg

The "Titan Spectre" comes bundled with the fantastic Acer GD245HQ 23.6" 120Hz 3D Widescreen LCD Monitor and Nvidia GeForce 3D Vision Glasses which provides full stereoscopic 3D visuals on your system. The "Titan Spectre" complete with the Intel Core i7 930 2.80GHz overclocked to 4.00GHz offers excellent multi core processing supported by the framerate destroying Zotac GTX 480 1536MB GDDR5 graphics card.

- Intel Core i7 930 (Socket 1366) 2.80GHz Overclocked to 4.00GHz
- 6GB of Triple Channel 1600MHz DDR3 ensures no slow down in system applications and tasks.
- Zotac GeForce GTX 480 1536MB GDDR5 introduces breathtaking DX11 graphics with amazing framerates to match.
- LG Blu-ray ROM/DVD RW drives allows you to play the latest HD movies straight out the box.
- The Corsair H50 watercooling keeps temperatures and noise to a new found low.

System Specification
- Case: Lian Li PC-7FN Case - Black
- Power Supply: Corsair TX 650w Power Supply
- CPU: Intel Core i7 930 (socket 1366) 2.80GHz @ 4.00GHz
- Motherboard: Gigabyte X58A-UD3R DDR3 Motherboard
- Cooler: Corsair H50 Watercooling
- RAM: Corsair XMS3 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz Triple Channel Kit
- Hard Drive: Western Digital Cavier Green 1TB SATA-II 64MB Cache
- Graphics Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 480 1536MB GDDR5
Also bundled with:

Service Package
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability

Is this System for You?
Our mid level 3D Vision system, the "Titan Spectre" provides full 3D visuals in games, movies and photos allowing for the most immersive computing experience. With the Intel Core i7 at its heart the "Titan Spectre" is a powerhouse of a system.

Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 0871 200 5052 and they will be happy to help.

Only £1,899.99 inc VAT.

"Ultima Illusion" Intel Core i7 930 2.80GHz @ 4.00GHz DDR3 SATA 6Gb/s Nvidia 3D Vision Complete System @ £2,599.99 inc VAT

FS-026-OP_400.jpg

The "Ultima Illusion" comes bundled with the fantastic Acer GD245HQ 23.6" 120Hz 3D Widescreen LCD Monitor and Nvidia GeForce 3D Vision Glasses which provides full stereoscopic 3D visuals on your system. The "Ultima Illusion" complete with the Intel Core i7 930 2.80GHz overclocked to 4.00GHz offers excellent multi core processing supported by x2 Zotac GTX 480 1536MB GDDR5 graphics cards in SLI configuration enabling mind blowing graphical visuals.

- Intel Core i7 930 (Socket 1366) 2.80GHz Overclocked to 4.00GHz
- 6GB of Triple Channel 1600MHz DDR3 ensures no slow down in system applications and tasks.
- 2x Zotac GeForce GTX 480 1536MB GDDR5 in SLI configuration introduces breathtaking DX11 graphics with amazing framerates to match.
- The Corsair H50 watercooling keeps temperatures and noise to a new found low.
- SATA-III HDD provides 6Gb/s speeds offering fantastic data transfers and load times.

System Specification
- Case:Lian Li PC-B25FW Midi Tower Windowed Case - Black
- Power Supply: BeQuiet Dark Power Pro P8 900w Modular
- CPU: Intel Core i7 930 (socket 1366) 2.80GHz @ 4.00GHz
- Motherboard: Asus P6X58D-E DDR3 Motherboard
- Cooler: Corsair H50 Watercooling
- RAM: Corsair XMS3 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz Triple Channel Kit
- Hard Drive: Western Digital Cavier Black 1TB SATA-III 6Gb/s 64MB Cache
- Graphics Card: x2 Zotac GeForce GTX 480 1536MB GDDR5 configured in SLI
Also bundled with:

Service Package

Is this System for You?
Our high end 3D Vision system, the "Ultima Illusion" provides full 3D visuals in games, movies and photos allowing for the most immersive computing experience. With the Intel Core i7, SLI, SATA 6Gb/s, watercooling and full 3D visuals, the "Ultima Illusion" is our most versatile system yet.

Only £2,599.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
Ryan any game rendered in 3d can be displayed in 3d, the main problem is that it effectively halves your frame rate, then taxes your system more in calculating which frame goes where, so on a 470 you'd be lucky to find a game within the past 2 years that you could run at max in 3d then still at max in 3d, cards just aren't powerful enough to do it on their own and render good images, yet.

Still deciding on whether or not to get a Zalmann 3d monitor (works with ATi, first 22" 1080p 3d monitor, glasses are cheap as chips), but if I had a budget of £1.3k to spend on a system I definitely would not go and spend £500 of that to get a slightly nicer monitor, a 3d effect and then have to put up with half the frames you would have got on a £500 cheaper system.

On that budget I'd just go i5 and 5850/5870, 3d isn't really worth it for me if it's that much of an investment and locks you into nvidia and expensive glasses.

Soldato
How many games actually are 3D atm?

Most games work really well in 3D, see a comprehensive list here :)

I've had it now for a couple of weeks, and I have to say it's the most revolutionary thing I think I've ever seen in gaming,

and considering I've had a pc since a lowly ZX81 back in the early 80's that's saying something!

Trust me playing Metro 2033 in 3D vision is simply mind blowing stuff!! It really does immerse you in the game like nothing before.

Ryan any game rendered in 3d can be displayed in 3d, the main problem is that it effectively halves your frame rate, then taxes your system more in calculating which frame goes where, so on a 470 you'd be lucky to find a game within the past 2 years that you could run at max in 3d then still at max in 3d, cards just aren't powerful enough to do it on their own and render good images, yet.

Still deciding on whether or not to get a Zalmann 3d monitor (works with ATi, first 22" 1080p 3d monitor, glasses are cheap as chips), but if I had a budget of £1.3k to spend on a system I definitely would not go and spend £500 of that to get a slightly nicer monitor, a 3d effect and then have to put up with half the frames you would have got on a £500 cheaper system.

What a load of tosh, one 470 will be fine to run almost all the latest games at the highest settings with perfectly playable framerates.

ATis implementation of 3d is non existant at the moment, you'll have to use 3rd party drivers from IZ3D to get it to work, which incidentally you'll have to pay for.

This also means you're relying on third party drivers to keep you up to date with recent game releases.

IZ3D were supposed to release their latest beta before Christmas, but it only came out a few weeks ago!

For hassle free 3D vision that works out of the box with good support, you're not going to get any better than Nvidias solution at this moment in time.

Man of Honour
Sorry Ksanti but thats a bit overly dramatic... I'm using 2x GTX260 in SLI which is only a little faster than the GTX470 overall and even at HD resolutions it can handle 3D Vision with all settings maxed in pretty much all the latest games with smooth results, even one GTX260 on its own can manage pretty well.

While the effect is quite impressive, I find 3D Vision to be more of a novelty tho than anything else, prolonged gaming useage is a little nauseating and some games, especially fps games are a bit awkward to play. Playing through the intro and first bit of Batman AA with 3D Vision tho is stunning.

nVidias catalog of supported titles is v. comprehensive and they've even taken the time to document how to get the best results with each game. Unlike ATI they've really put an effort into supporting this.

Man of Honour
nVidia 3D Vision - no.

ATI will eventually get support for stereo 3D but most likely it will cost you more than then nVidia option, it will never have the same level of support from ATI who based on their track record will lose interest in it just as people are getting onboard.

Associate
nVidia 3D Vision - no.

ATI will eventually get support for stereo 3D but most likely it will cost you more than then nVidia option, it will never have the same level of support from ATI who based on their track record will lose interest in it just as people are getting onboard.

Every section on this forum is great, that is until people start discussing GFX.

ATI do this, Nvidia do that, ATI are rubbish, Nvidia are gods. Seriously guys grow up !

Man of Honour
Admittedly I am a little bias but that wasn't me being an nVidia fan boy. ATI have a past of hyping up technology then letting it slide and nVidia already have a strong, and relatively reasonably priced implementation. All the indications show that the ATI solution will be more costly, won't have free drivers and is a long way behind the competition. I'm sorry you can't tell the difference between a relatively considered response and baseless fanboism.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom