Is anyone having large % of packet loss on BE tonight?

Soldato
Serious amount of packet loss and tracert showing timeouts after the 1st/2nd hop out of my network :(

Finding it very difficult to load pages

Please dont ask me to re-boot my router :rolleyes:

Associate
Theres an ongoing issue with small amounts of packet loss on the Be Network. They are also doing an upgrade next week to some stuff.

http://new.incident.aaisp.net.uk/ <-- not working right now though, but theres details there.

I myself am on o2 and whilst I haven't been experiencing packet loss here in Belfast. I am having a rather big issue with upload packet loss which is making TF2 unplayable (and has been since last sunday). Anyway not thread hijacking, have my own thread for that lol.

Soldato
OP
OK Thanks for the info :) I did just have a quick glance over at the be forums but couldnt see thing off the bat, atleast i know there is something up now,

Ta :)

Soldato
No connection here at all looks like Be's Bristol hub is down completely :( (me and the guy next door both on O2)

As for packet loss the Bristol Hub has been horrendous since xmas for dropping packets (using winmtr it shows as internal routing is the issue) its been doing my head in :(

Soldato
OP
No connection here at all looks like Be's Bristol hub is down completely :( (me and the guy next door both on O2)

As for packet loss the Bristol Hub has been horrendous since xmas for dropping packets (using winmtr it shows as internal routing is the issue) its been doing my head in :(

That would make sense as to why my first and second hop out was failing then possibly as im pretty close to Bristol

Back
Top Bottom