Guess the film from the still

Soldato
Ok, I will have another quick go. This one shouldn't be too hard.

1234.jpg

Man of Honour
Ok, I will have another quick go. This one shouldn't be too hard.

[/QUOTE]

So much for the quick go. Here we are again almost 24 hours on and no new still or confirmation of film.

People if you want to kill this thread carry on like this.

It’s been unofficial up until now but do we make the 12 hour posting an “official” rule. No new post or confirmation then a new still gets posted?

Soldato
So much for the quick go. Here we are again almost 24 hours on and no new still or confirmation of film.

It’s been unofficial up until now but do we make the 12 hour posting an “official” rule. No new post or confirmation then a new still gets posted?

It's 24 hours from the last still posted, if you dont put the next one up within 24 hours then your go is passed on.

We can't do 12 hours, some people have commitments like 12 hour work shifts etc.

I agree it's frustrating but I think any less than 24 hours doesn't give much of chance.

To recap the rules for newer people playing;

If someone gets the correct answer but doesn't post a still or posts to say they're passing their go, anyone can go after 12 hours.

If someone gets the correct answer, takes their go and then doesn't post a still for 24 hours. Someone can take over.

Soldato

Agreed.

It's always been 12 hours between stills, I think 24 hours is too long to wait. You could have a still every 23 hours, or even post a guess and then have to wait 23 hours to see if you're right, which brings its own problems.

With the right people playing at the same time this game can fly along and is brilliant fun, but lately it's been a bit boring tbh.

Back
Top Bottom