The church made of 40,000 human bones.

Associate
That is pretty magnificent, i wouldn't mind taking a trip to see that myself!
Id much rather be a coat of arms then stuck 6ft under :D

Associate
I've been there. Pretty get gets very boring after a while 'Ooh more bones, oh ooh look more, oh look that one's smiling!'

Kidding, the architecture is marvelous. I'll see if I can find a pic. This was a few years back so not sure if I have it on this computer.

*edit*

I also advise everyone to go to Prague, beautiful city. The air is foul though, but the sights sure do make up for it.

Soldato
Ye its cool. The place where it is, Kutna Hora, is a really nice place. I think the centre is a UNESCO heritage site, lots of medieval buildings. Also there is a really lage cathederal there, called Barbarossa I think, its incredibly large for the size of town.

Soldato
Not been there yet, will have to make a trip to Kutna Hora :) I also can't see it as a being a place to take a chick on a date though.

What's the deal with the bad air though? I've lived here for 3 years, I'm from Devon where the air is pretty good and not noticed it was any worse.

Soldato
Not been there yet, will have to make a trip to Kutna Hora :) I also can't see it as a being a place to take a chick on a date though.

What's the deal with the bad air though? I've lived here for 3 years, I'm from Devon where the air is pretty good and not noticed it was any worse.

Ha dont be so sure, I took a Russian bird there and she was obsessed, took like a hundred pictures. Its a nice place though, not that much to do but worth a day to wonder round, some nice little hops and cafes.

I cant imagine the air in Prague being that bad, theres not really any massive streets and traffic jams are limited and the trams are fairly clean pollution wise. Can be dusty I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom