Witnessed big explosion, know inside details, would you tell the police?

Soldato
Hehe at the lies the press already have posted
Wonder if a firefighter guessed at the reason or if the site is now using that as an official story?

How much petrol can there be in scrap cars? Seems a lot of effort, can you just remove the tank and drain properly, then sell the tank for spare parts?

Soldato
and it ain't going to last long either.

unless it's a joke....

My guess is you were asked to recover a car, or you are a mechanic - when you went to lift the car - or had it, it misteriously caught fire and the owner is now claiming it was stolen (or something similar)

Or your employer is claiming on insurance fire damage due to a car just exploding for no reason.....even though there was every chance it would blow-up (because they caused it)

Either way - you've just removed your comments because you realise you are now the main witness.....and therefor hold all the cards....... unfortuntely - you've just shown the cards to the internetz and are now in big doo-doo.

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
I'll give you 2 clues. The first is this piccy I took (note no fire-engines yet/hoses. And I have about 10 other piccies! Anyone would think I was just about the first there? :) ):

20100603163735.jpg

The second is this story:

http://www.hounslowchronicle.co.uk/...rap-yard-after-gas-explosion-109642-26582876/

Gas canisters caught in the sun eh? Hoho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom