• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

safe volts asus 5870

Soldato
OP
In daw of war 2 i get around 10fps min @1920 max settings but with the card clocked it increases the min to around 29fps. Then again if i play the game with stock or oc it crashes. It used to do the same thing when i got my 4890, i think it is a driver issue.
Best thing is too try out your games @ stock and then with an overclock.

Caporegime
Thats good too know. I got mine with an ek block, is yours in the same loop as the rest or separte. Thanks for the help.

Same loop as my cpu and 9800gtx+, temps max at 50c

If you are worried then just use the overclock feature in the ccc. I think i got mine to 900 on stock volts.

Greebo are you using smart doctor or the msi tool. Can't seem to save the overclock using the asus tool.

I am using mSI as I find the Asus software buggy. Although you can up the volts past 1.35v, what is stable on MSI is not stable on Asus software.

Back
Top Bottom