OCZ VERTEX LE SOLID STATE DRIVES - MASSIVE £30 DISCOUNT

Soldato
We have just reduced the price of the Vertex LE drives by £30 a unit making these some of the lowest priced SandForce drives on the market.

OCZ Vertex Limited Edition 50GB 2.5" SATA-II Solid State Hard Drive (OCZSSD2-1VTXLE50G) @ £139.99 inc VAT

HD-043-OC_400.jpg

OCZ Technology’s latest ground-breaking solid state drive is taking shape in a limited edition solution designed for consumers looking for the highest level of SSD performance. Pushing the envelope like never before, the OCZ Vertex Limited Edition surpasses the competition where it counts most: maximum read/write speeds, unparalleled 4k random write rates, and minimal performance degradation. With performance that takes centre stage, the Vertex LE series doesn’t lose sight of what makes an SSD the ideal storage alternative to hard drives and delivers the quality, reliability, and durability demanded by consumers that will not settle for anything but the best. Complete with TRIM support, Vertex LE is the ultimate Windows 7 notebook or desktop upgrade.

- Capacity: 50GB
- Controller: SandForce SF-1500
- Maximum Read: 270MB/sec
- Maximum Write: 250MB/sec
- Sustained Write: 235MB/sec
- Max I/O Per Second (IOPS): 50000 IOPS (4KB File)
- NAND Flash: Multi-Level Cell (MLC)
- Interface: SATA-II
- TRIM Support (Requires Windows 7)
- Warranty: 3 Years

Only £139.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OCZ Vertex Limited Edition 100GB 2.5" SATA-II Solid State Hard Drive (OCZSSD2-1VTXLE100G) @ £269.99 inc VAT

HD-035-OC_400.jpg

OCZ Technology’s latest ground-breaking solid state drive is taking shape in a limited edition solution designed for consumers looking for the highest level of SSD performance. Pushing the envelope like never before, the OCZ Vertex Limited Edition surpasses the competition where it counts most: maximum read/write speeds, unparalleled 4k random write rates, and minimal performance degradation. With performance that takes centre stage, the Vertex LE series doesn’t lose sight of what makes an SSD the ideal storage alternative to hard drives and delivers the quality, reliability, and durability demanded by consumers that will not settle for anything but the best. Complete with TRIM support, Vertex LE is the ultimate Windows 7 notebook or desktop upgrade.

- Capacity: 100GB
- Controller: SandForce SF-1500
- Maximum Read: 270MB/sec
- Maximum Write: 250MB/sec
- Sustained Write: 235MB/sec
- Max I/O Per Second (IOPS): 50000 IOPS (4KB File)
- NAND Flash: Multi-Level Cell (MLC)
- Interface: SATA-II
- TRIM Support (Requires Windows 7)
- Warranty: 3 Years

Only £269.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
OP
[ZiiP]carrot;16709590 said:
Dam you OCUK! Look forward to my new toy tomorrow :D

EDIT: Do we still get entered into the Red Letter competition (you know Slack, the one where you edited my post about your end date being wrong :p )

Yes you do. :)

Back
Top Bottom