10% discount ebay voucher?

Associate
Got this in my email and wondering if it's legit, basically says that I can have a discount of 10% off my next order on an eligable item (doesn't seem to state what is eligable and even the terms and conditions don't highlight this) from ebay if I pay with paypal and enter the voucher code on the checkout.

Anyone know if this is a legitimate or not? I'd like to get a new TV and it'd be something I could get a decent discount with atleast.

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
I got one too recently, but you can only use it in a specific category.

Check in your eBay account as it is also listed in there.

Soldato
If it's the same one I keep getting it's worthless. It's 10% off a specific discount catergory of items where the seller has opted to sell for 10% less. It's a gimick. You are choosing to buy an item at the sellers chosen price

Associate
OP
Sorry for the slow reply since I was a little busy. I used the voucher in the end and got a Hannspree 28" 1080p TV for £230. Cheapest place I could see it elsewhere was Amazon where it was £250. Thanks for the advice on finding the code on my account too since it explained it a little better there.

Very happy with my purchase though. The TV has solid reviews on Amazon and doesn't suffer from motion blur, bad sound quality (like most small tv's) etc. so was the perfect TV for my games.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hannspree-2...1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1276198527&sr=8-1

Soldato
Why on earth would they do that? :confused:

Isn't the ebay fee 10% i'm guessing when people have put something for sale they will get a message from ebay saying. Lower your price by 10% and we will waive the 10% fee. The Seller will accept this as obviously more people will but if its 10% cheaper.

Man of Honour
it's a voucher for 10% for any item in that category.

You also get vouchers for £x of any purchase.

Nothing to do with sellers.

Back
Top Bottom