Packard Bell DVD CD Eject Button Software

Soldato
I am trying to find the software that enables the CD/DVD Eject buttons on the Packard Bell iExtreme MC2969 to work. All was fine before the HD died and had to be replaced.

It appears that it is a common problem after a clean install but the trouble is every link to the solution on the old pb support site takes you to the new one (under Acer control) and the machine is not listed even in the archives.

Any one have any ideas ?

UPDATE

From looking at cached sites the file I need is
pbmozdrv11.exe

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Cheers for reply - managed to find it after a few good hours of searching.

The main problem is that now Acer own PB they have changed all the site and it's nigh on impossible to find what you need .

Associate
Hey Swordfish, I'm trying to find that driver so hard without success. Could you please send me it? All packard's bell sites are down and I can't find it. Please, I need it for my PB.

Thank you so much!

Soldato
OP
Hey Swordfish, I'm trying to find that driver so hard without success. Could you please send me it? All packard's bell sites are down and I can't find it. Please, I need it for my PB.

Thank you so much!

Will try and find the one I found (again) as someone else has lost the flash drive it was on. It might be on my other laptop and will check tomorrow for you. If it;s there I'll send it but it does only give you a small icon on the screen that allows you to open and close the drives from there and it does not make the buttons on the case work.

Associate
Well, I'll try to contact Packard Bell's support, maybe they can give me that driver, because it exists. I wonder what they will ask me :p

Back
Top Bottom