Piers Morgan married... Walking dog... etc etc.... Weird?!

Soldato
Got a story for you..!

I went out to walk the dog yesterday afternoon, he's getting a bit old to walk too far, especially in this heat, so I drove him 5 mins down the road to a walk alongside the river where there's a little chapel in a field I like to visit! (13th century, quite interesting!). Anyway, upon parking up, there was a handful of people dressed smartly, didn't think much of it as there are a couple of houses nearby, parked up and got the dog out. A guy then approaches, in a marines shirt and asks me what I'm doing...

'Walking the dog, is that ok'

He then told me it wasn't, and I wouldn't be allowed to go to the chapel, as there's some 'heritage event' on inside. I said that's fine and I would just be walking round the field surrounding the chapel. He then told me I couldn't do that either. He was pretty rude, I could have gone off on one about how it's a public footpath and I have every right to be there, but thought the better of it! He was a bit bigger than me... And obviously hired to beat the crap out of anyone trying to get in!

Anyway, turns out that toad of a man Piers Morgan was getting married! Should have taken my camera, hid in the bushes and sold it to the papers!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment_and_arts/10412227.stm

I know it's not a particularly interesting story...! Just wanted to share!

COOL STORY BRO! etc etc

Ta ra!

Soldato
Does anyone have the right to block off a public footpath for such an event???

I didn't think they did? Man I really do hate that guy.

Soldato
You should spice it up a bit and sell your story to the papers.... claim piers shouted at you to **** off, and forced his security guys to rough you up. Give yourself some bruises etc.

Try also to think of a good Britains Got Talent related pun headline they could use, would be a great story!!! ;)

Associate
You should spice it up a bit and sell your story to the papers.... claim piers shouted at you to **** off, and forced his security guys to rough you up. Give yourself some bruises etc.

Try also to think of a good Britains Got Talent related pun headline they could use, would be a great story!!! ;)

Britain's Got To-talent-arianism!

...sorry

Soldato
Sounds bang out of order! If it was a public footpath that you use regularly I would have called the boys in blue. ****ing celebrities think they own the place!

Anyway, I've long been confused as to how Scumqueen Morgan got to be back on our TV screens again. Does nobody recall he was fired from that bumrag The Mirror for being involved in the faking of photos that depict our brave soldiers torturing Iraqis?

I'd have thrown him down a well.

Permabanned
You should have told him to go **** himself and kept going.

The rich can't close off the public roads in the countryside when they feel like it.

Associate
Pity your dog wasn't a young rabbid rottweiler... things might have been a bit different.

Sry to hear your walk with your dog was wasted by some posh named ass hat.

Morgan owes you one.

Soldato
It hurts sooo bad!!!! Waaaaah

I'm not buying it, more passion, more emotional trauma...

Any background info about yourself that would tug at the heart strings of the readers? ;)

"The former BRITISH ninja, who now spends his time looking after DEAF and slightly wobbly on their feet, kittens was INNOCENTLY exercising his AGED dog on public foot paths when he was ACOSTED"

That kind of thing....lol

Back
Top Bottom