OcUK Photo Comp - Season Nine : Round Twelve - "Open Theme" DISCUSSION

Soldato
Saw these posted on Purestorm the other day. Superb series. Personally I preferred the look of the image posted after the one you put in for the comp although i think the models face looked a bit odd in the processing. Cracking shot none the less though :)

what this one ?

5270398483_944238bf62_b.jpg

Soldato
yeah thats the one. I do like the added drama to the shot of her erm lifting her dress up....that sounds wrong but you know what i mean. Her makeup / processing has paled her face too much but its still a fantastic image. Its got a nice film period horror feel about it.

Soldato
yeah thats the one. I do like the added drama to the shot of her erm lifting her dress up....that sounds wrong but you know what i mean. Her makeup / processing has paled her face too much but its still a fantastic image. Its got a nice film period horror feel about it.

Cheers, is does have a different feel to it someone did say it reminded them of interview with a vampire ;)

Permabanned
Mine will be my best one yet (dissertation project standard) if the snow doesnt stop me going out before the end of the month :)

Back
Top Bottom