What Nerdy stuff do you collect?

Associate
Pokémon cards used to be my life... Those were the days :(

This and yo-yos. And my little pony. But not any more :D I have a large amount of tiny soft toys on my keyring though, also these little guys

3691827.jpg

Soldato
I've got hundreds of PC mags stored away, I don't purposely collect them but just like reading them and feel loathed to chuck 'em out afterwards as they usually cost 5 quid +.

Associate
Failed relationships and dreams that will never be... /emo

Seriously though I don't think I do. I used to buy collectors edition pc releases when I was a bit younger but they are an expensive thing to collect. Other than that I do really collect anything right now.

My housemate is weird though. She has two suitcases full of Tigger toys. All of her cups have Tigger on them. She has Tigger bags, pants, pictures,.. ice cube trays...

Women are just strange.

Permabanned
But Tiggers are wonderful things... their tops are made out of rubber and their bottoms are made out of springs. So they bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and HAVE FUN ALL DAY LOOOOOOOONG!

Associate
But Tiggers are wonderful things... their tops are made out of rubber and their bottoms are made out of springs. So they bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and HAVE FUN ALL DAY LOOOOOOOONG!

Lol

Soldato
Have quite a few Masterpiece Transformers. Awesome toys... er, I mean adult collector's pieces. Investments, even :). Ah who am I kidding - toys. Also have a few too many Domo-kun bits and pieces, and a couple of Chun-li figures to annoy my wife.

Soldato
Pokemon.....n00bs. In my day you collected Pog. At least there was a physical element to the game. Then seeing people cry when you took their entire collection in one swift hit.

:o

Back
Top Bottom