What Nerdy stuff do you collect?

Associate
I used to collect Spawn figures. Well, I say 'collect', I bought 14 in a single auction from Canada back when the exchange rate was good, 11 6" figures and 3 12" figures for £75, all boxed ($75 for the figures, $75 shipping). By comparison, a single boxed 12" figure in shops here costs about £20-£30, and the ones I got were all out of production.

So, I unboxed them and stuck 'em on shelves :D

Since then, I've only added a couple of things to my figure shelf, a 3" Raven Spawn figure, a 6" Alex Mercer figure that I got free with Prototype, and a certain Noble Team diorama :o

Associate
[FnG]magnolia;19565056 said:

... and I thought your sig was a joke. :p

For me... Old graphics cards. Have a 3DFX Voodoo, bought some boxed Voodoo 2s, a Voodoo3 3000, A boxed Rendition Verite V2200 8MB and 3 Rendition Verite V2200 4MB's :o

Soldato
Console games, have around 90 games at the moment for the 360, won't even try and count the xbox, sega megadrive, n64 ect ect games!

ags

This, Sitting at 126 360 Games alone, the issue is I am running out of shelf space.... This is even after moving from just a bedroom, to a full house and buying some decent sized shelves...

Jcb33.

Soldato
I collect money now but man I used to love my pokemon cards. I still get them out every now and then and think back to when life was so simple.

Anyone know the ticket machines are meat counters you used to get and you'd queue and when your ticket came up you'd go to the counter and select your hams and cheese and all that? When I was like 5 I used to collect them haha.

I also used to enjoy finding a good pebble when I was a kiddo haha.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom