Manbags

Man of Honour
I have a Hellsing 'manbag' I got free with a DVD order that gets occasional use, mainly when I'm going somewhere for the day without the car and need to carry snacks/camera/ebook etc, or sometimes I'll throw my PC toolkit (which if i'm trying to sort out internet problems can include an old router and spare network cables/cable tester) and restore discs etc in it.
It's actually quite handy as it's even the right size for a 17" laptop...

It's not a man bag; its simply a bag, you may pass without being mocked.

Soldato
Anything that cannot fit into your jean pockets can be left in the car, there is no excuse for man bags...

i make an exception for work when i need to carry things, they go in my daysack.
b12e1ec1.jpg

Soldato
From Jaffa Far's posts, I always thought he was mentally ill. That has confirmed it.

Bags are fine if you need to carry books, folders, laptop, big things like that. You do not need a bag to carry your wallet, cigarettes, mints, and other little things like that.

Soldato
From Jaffa Far's posts, I always thought he was mentally ill. That has confirmed it.

Bags are fine if you need to carry books, folders, laptop, big things like that. You do not need a bag to carry your wallet, cigarettes, mints, and other little things like that.

I am not :(. I like to carry a book to read and CV's. I also used to take work no matter the weather, got my dinner in there and sat-nav and other bits.

I'm 45, what do you think? ;)

You must love it then :D

Back
Top Bottom