*** The All New Official OcUK Post Your GF/BF Thread ***

Man of Honour
A few pics of the boss on our trip to Ibiza. :)

Us in Amnesia (we raved on until 730am :cool:) - I look rather surprised (I was sober!) for some reason! :p

p1150436k.jpg

Us at the wedding (it was very warm and muggy - hence the lack of jacket and tie).

p1150631v.jpg

At a bar for some sunset drinks:

p1150572h.jpg

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Space is **** now (our friends wanted to go there and this was confirmed). Everyone goes to Ushuaia across the road nowadays.

Amazing how much had changed since I was last there in 2006.

PS there are no fashion police in Ibiza ;) no one gives a toss as they are all in their own little worlds :rolleyes:

BB x

Associate
Nooo Space still is good! Pulls some great acts and the atmosphere is hard to replace.

That Ushuaia place looks nice but pretty big-money... I imagine it being full of trendy Paris Hilton socialite types, not any true music fans. DC10 is always a safe bet as well.

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Nooo Space still is good! Pulls some great acts and the atmosphere is hard to replace.

That Ushuaia place looks nice but pretty big-money... I imagine it being full of trendy Paris Hilton socialite types, not any true music fans. DC10 is always a safe bet as well.

Last time I went to Space was in 2006... its changed so much! No podiums in the main room and its all very 'clinical' the line up wasn't great either on Sunday :(.

Anyway we were there for a wedding really - clubbing was second reason ;)

Thanks everyone! :)

BB x

Man of Honour
It's open from 4pm - but we never had the time or opportunity to go during the day. I loved Amnesia though - Pacha was pretty cool though, much less gritty than Amnesia though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom