What "man jobs" have you done today?

Soldato
A place to list all of your man jobs you have achieved or are working on. The more manly the merrier. ;) Pics welcome.

So today I've just finished a cat5 ethernet run from the cupboard in the lounge to the furthest bedroom away. It goes via the loft so I can distribute to other bedrooms. The loft today was so hot, within 3 minutes my glasses had steemed up and I was dripping.

My to do list is huge at the moment. Week off work = spend it doing general DIY and projects etc. I got car stuff to do, sort my gargae, shed, decorating (urgh) electronic stuff....atleast the weather is good!

Associate
Started to paint the bathroom, got too hot though so gonna finish early tomorrow morning.

Then to fit a new roller blind and a toilet roll holder.

Enough for one weekend especially one as nice as this.

Associate
Washed + polished my car. Took all the seats out as well to give the carpet a good wash and hoover. Took me about bloody 8 hours altogether

Associate
Cleared the gutters on the garage as they had massive weeds growing in them. Wife not too happy as I used a hose to wash the remaining dirt from them and it splashed on the washing she had on the line. I also walked into the kitchen with dirty shoes after she had just cleaned it.

I'm writing this as I am sitting on the bog. She is due in here after me to take a shower. I really should open the window to help with smell removal. Think ill leave it shut for the lols :D

Back
Top Bottom