Iphone 5 buying to resell ?

Associate
There probably wont be much of a shortage - Apple is the biggest company in the world, and if there is profit to be made on their products, dammit they are going to be the ones that make that profit!

Will never beat the xbox 360 launch day when i bought 6 of them (worked at virgin megastore) then took them over the road and sold them at CEX for twice what i paid. 2 grand profit in about an hour, winner!

Associate
OP
Well I can see a 16Gb are going on ebay for £660 at the moment with 32bids and 16 minutes to go. Post to Americas, Asia, European Union, Australia

That is a pretty good profit (even after sellers fees).

Last edited:
Soldato
Well I can see a 16Gb are going on ebay for £660 at the moment with 32bids and 16 minutes to go. Post to Americas, Asia, European Union, Australia

I'm surprised as there seems to be plenty of them to go round this time. Reckon you could walk into an O2 store tomorrow and pick one up.

Associate
OP

And it is now sold at £680 + shipping. That is £151 over RRP.

The risk of course is that the buyer scams you...e.g. says item not received or is damaged.

Soldato
You'll often find people buying them if the release date in their own country is either later, or not at all. The iPhone wasn't available in China for a long time so people would buy it here and presumably ship it back to China for friends/family. Same with any other country.

Back
Top Bottom