My Official £50-£46,000 betting challenge

tbh

tbh

Associate
Tennis can be tough. It does happen that a player fights back from match point down and wins. Personally I prefer football matches with a few minutes left, because the end is dictated by time rather than a player's determination!

Agreed, I've seen the same happen in darts also.

One

One

Soldato
What kind of odds were you doing? I assume you weren't sticking to the <1.03 or so?

Yes but it was a lower league of a country I'd not heard of. They got 4 goals in the last ten minutes which put them over 7.5 on which I had all my money. When I bet the odds were only 1.01 so I was going to win 12p tops, instead I lost it all.

Say for this one:
DoBtp.jpg

How come theres no odds to back inter? Is it because there's not enough people backing zadar?

Pretty much. You can click the blue button and put your own odds of 1.01 and then if it gets matched before the end of the game you'll get the bet.

Soldato
Wow it's amazing how fast the odds can change in the closing stages of a match. Tried for an under 3.5 goals on a 2-1 match at 93 minutes at 1.07. By the time it accepted the bet it was down to 1.02 :o

Soldato
Wow it's amazing how fast the odds can change in the closing stages of a match. Tried for an under 3.5 goals on a 2-1 match at 93 minutes at 1.07. By the time it accepted the bet it was down to 1.02 :o

Yup. Most of the major traders on Betfair (the guys who do it for a living) aren't actually using the website - they're using software which adjusts their bets automatically. Hence the odds can move very fast on popular markets.

Soldato
Well that's me out :o Made it up to £11.38 from a tenner

3-0 before half time. Go for under 5.5 goals at 73 mins at 1.04, still 3-0. Goals at 76', 83' and 85'. Finished 6-0... Lesson learned, don't go for such ones sided games. Didn't expect another 3 in 10 mins though :mad:

Soldato
Had my first scare, thought I'd backed a dead cert on an under 6.5 but turns out it was a 5 a side and the teams have each been banging in 8+ goals in the last few games.
Managed a result but I need to do a bit more homework in future.

Caporegime
Sorry buddy, I actually felt bad about it as well lol

It's not showing any bonuses in my account so I don't think it worked anyway
Started with a tenner had a few bets, up 30p.

Going for stuff like 0-0 after 50mins and less than 4.5 goals for 1.02,is that about right?

You need to wager £25 of your own cash first to get the free £25. Not that I care now :p

Soldato
Was it my code? :p If so, it's not showing up in my account either, so I guess it didn't work :(

Must be, it was from someone called Matt but Begbie said above I needed to put £25 of my own. I didn't realise and only put a tenner.

I've now just reread the message you sent me properly and you did say about putting £25.

I wonder what I need to do now, I'll read the terms of the offer, maybe I can add another £15 to make it £25 or was it just my first payment in needed to be £25?

Soldato
Yeah, that was me... sorry Begbie!

I think you get the bonus when you bet £25, rather than deposit £25? I don't think the £25 has to be in one go.

You're not showing up in my referrals list as having registered, though, which is strange! Maybe the site takes a while to update or something...

Last edited:
Caporegime

I think you get the bonus when you bet £25, rather than deposit £25? I don't think the £25 has to be in one go.

You're not showing up in my referrals list as having registered, though, which is strange! Maybe the site takes a while to update or something...

Sounds right. Bet over £25 worth, in total.

Thanks to whoever used my referal. £35 now in my account. £660 :) Getting scared now.

Soldato
Sounds right. Bet over £25 worth, in total.

Thanks to whoever used my referal. £35 now in my account. £660 :) Getting scared now.

Begbie, I hope you don't mind me asking but what bets are you going for? You're certainly doing something right.
I've been doing 4.5 goals on a low scoring game with maybe 20 mins to go and hoping for 1.02

Did a 6.5 goals before the match started on the Blackpool Huddersfield match last night, by 48 mins they'd been 4 goals so thought I'd bust out there but managed to hold on.

I've had quite a few close calls so I'm not expecting to last much longer :(

Caporegime
Begbie, I hope you don't mind me asking but what bets are you going for? You're certainly doing something right.
I've been doing 4.5 goals on a low scoring game with maybe 20 mins to go and hoping for 1.02

Did a 6.5 goals before the match started on the Blackpool Huddersfield match last night, by 48 mins they'd been 4 goals so thought I'd bust out there but managed to hold on.

I've had quite a few close calls so I'm not expecting to last much longer :(

Pretty much sticking to <4.5 goals if 0-0 at half time and <5.5 goals if 1-0 at half time.

I go for 1.01 only really, rarely go over it. I avoid youth, womens and under *age* games. Try to google what teams are playing if I have the time also. Takes a bit longer and you have less options but then its all about winning not how much :)

Yeah I never bet before a match, always in play and very rarely before half time. Watch out for red cards etc too. I still say 1.01 bets are the way to go. I think I'll go to £1000 take £500 out and then keep going but worry less.

Soldato
Pretty much sticking to <4.5 goals if 0-0 at half time and <5.5 goals if 1-0 at half time.

I go for 1.01 only really, rarely go over it. I avoid youth, womens and under *age* games. Try to google what teams are playing if I have the time also. Takes a bit longer and you have less options but then its all about winning not how much :)

Yeah I never bet before a match, always in play and very rarely before half time. Watch out for red cards etc too. I still say 1.01 bets are the way to go. I think I'll go to £1000 take £500 out and then keep going but worry less.

Really appreciate that, just inplay now, nearly had a nice 1.02 under 5.5 (1-0 after 60 mins) on KARSIYAKA (RES) v ESKISEHIRSPOR (RES) but with 2 secs left on the betting timer it dropped to 1.01. I took that anyway.

Soldato

I've just deposited £25, when I joined I put your code in and it said accepted or something like that so should work as soon as I bet that :)

Back
Top Bottom