Man in court for not paying TV Licence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
I certainly changed.
Back around 72 to 76 I came out with a lot worse than groen but I suppose I started to use Occams Razor without even knowing about it.
I really really really want to believe CTs but there is nothing there that now convinces me, in fact I'll make a bold statement and say that I bet all the posters who make posts against CT's would love to come across evidence that makes them raise their eyebrows.
I watched Ancient Aliens 509 today (I've watched every one) and I just keep shouting 'No' at the TV and not at Giorgio either because he's the sane one out of the bunch however I'd love some of their theories to be true.

Things would certainly be far more interesting if the stories were true, but unfortunately it's an absolutely massive stretch to believe 99% of them.

Giorgio is awesome though! :p

Soldato
Is there a credible source reporting on this case, or is it just a case of the nutjob trying to kick up publicity who will go on to be embaressed thoroughly in the courts when his arguments come to be tested?

Commissario

I like the way he described it as a "no score draw", when he ended up getting a bill for £200 for costs and a conditional discharge.

IIRC that's actually higher than the average fine + costs and victim surcharge levied for no TVL from what I've read.

Hurfdurf, I'm not sure if it's the case with magistrates court cases (or district judge cases), but "full on" court cases usually have their results, reasons and a list of things considered posted on the official site.

Permabanned
if it wasnt for the even remote threat of being taken for court would any of us pay TV licence, I certainly wouldn't.

The BBC should just be allowed to raise money from advertising, then we can do away with the stupid TV Licence, I pay enough money to sky.

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
if it wasnt for the even remote threat of being taken for court would any of us pay TV licence, I certainly wouldn't.

The BBC should just be allowed to raise money from advertising, then we can do away with the stupid TV Licence, I pay enough money to sky.

And here we go........

Caporegime
Interesting how not a single UK media outlet is covering this:

Its not really that interesting. People go to court for non-payment of TV licenses fairly regularly. The fact that someone has chose to use his court hearing to have a rant about 911 isn't particularly newsworthy.

Associate
From TFA..

"On February 25, in the small town of Horsham in the United Kingdom, there will be a rare and potentially groundbreaking opportunity for the 9/11 truth movement"

..aaaand I stop reading

Good luck with the thread and everything seeya

Commissario
[FnG]magnolia;23833235 said:
Hey, the author of that piece also sells a book on the same website!

America's "War on Terrorism"
Michel Chossudovsky
$16.00

Save 36%

Now what are the chances of that?

It must be exactly a million to one chance.

And you know what they say about million to one chances...

Soldato
I am billing the OP for my time spent on this thread! I expect my £100 per second bill at 2 minutes 33 seconds of time spent on this thread to be paid in full in the next 36 hours to my escrow account...

Permabanned
He lost, wasted his time and got a £200 bill for it as well. Probably have another tv license letter waiting for him when he gets home as well.

There is no chance that a) courts will listen to any evidence regarding 9/11 b) that the bbc will be found guilty of covering up terrorism. c) that you can use bbc crimes to get out of paying the tv license.

The BBC have the legal system in their back pocket. IF you end up court, you will be robbed no doubt. Sorry "fined". There is no amount of reason or logic that can be accepted in the context of the TV license.

It is like trying to explain to a robot that has been programmed a specific way to understand what they know differently. Just does not compute for these people. Might as well be speaking another language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom