*** Images of Items or Services Purchased in March 2013 ***

Associate
Well spotted :D

Its the better half's, the laptop simply won't die and she has developed a soft spot for it, she called it Toshka LOL :D
Aha it's a toshiba right?, Friend has the same model with Vista on it. His parents always manage to reck it and I am the one who has to fix the slow bugger!, waiting for the computer to load is half the task since SSD's have spoiled me with their speed.

Soldato
Bought a new tripod for the bins, the other one i bought last week was rubbish.:( . still one bracket to come for better stability.

20130320_143928.jpg

Looking gooood :D

Soldato
Bought a new tripod for the bins, the other one i bought last week was rubbish.:( . still one bracket to come for better stability.

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff126/djfoggys/20130320_143928.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Which bins? Which tripod? And which tripod did you have before? :p

Associate
Isn't much of a purchase but I got a set of new knurled points fitted on my darts:

img04951r.jpg

They were to replace some points that were worn out and blunt. I also wanting some that would grip better and allow more room for better growing as they keep the barrel further away from the face of the board. My only concern is that they will cause more wear on the board.

I also got a few sets of different shaped flights to see how they affect my throwing (for better or for worse).

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom