*** Images of Items or Services Purchased in March 2013 ***

Associate
5WFcOO7.jpg

A handy bit of kit. It's a magnetizer/de-magnetizer, by Wera. I was about to spend a pretty penny on a set of magnetic tipped precision screwdrivers until I found this little fella.

All you do is give the screwdriver a twizzle in the groove at the top (as in the pic) to magnetize it. To de-magnetize you just swipe the screwdriver blade down the side of it.

x6DwumK.jpg

I needed to make a website pronto. Hence this book.

There is some CSS coding on the screen behind just to show that I'm now a legit web developer. :D

Last edited:
Soldato
I finally bought a Canucks jersey!

544340_10151510435806919_1194221775_n.jpg

Soldato
SNIP

A handy bit of kit. It's a magnetizer/de-magnetizer, by Wera. I was about to spend a pretty penny on a set of magnetic tipped precision screwdrivers until I found this little fella.

All you do is give the screwdriver a twizzle in the groove at the top (as in the pic) to magnetize it. To de-magnetize you just swipe the screwdriver blade down the side of it.

SNIP

I needed to make a website pronto. Hence this book.

There is some CSS coding on the screen behind just to show that I'm now a legit web developer. :D

That magnetizer is incredibly cool! I'll be buying one asap.

Is there any reason for the ridiculously high contrast on your PC??

Associate
That magnetizer is incredibly cool! I'll be buying one asap.

Is there any reason for the ridiculously high contrast on your PC??

If you're interested in the magnetizer/de-mag you can get 'em on the bay for around £4.80 delivered.

The contrast on the monitor is fine. It's more than likely slightly too long of a shutter speed on the camera making things seem overly contrasty.

Associate
Do you just mean Sublime?

Fantastic program. I love the colour schemes (and almost everything else about it).

The dark background and colourful text must make it look overly contrasty in photo's but it's really easy on the eye in reality.

Associate
Ov5TzMW.jpg

Nuuu suuiit. Sleeves need bringing up a smidge but the rest of it fit wise is pretty bang on :)

Not sure if you have already got it tailored but I would size down if possible, the shoulders look to wide to me. Also with the sleeves that length, once you have shortened them enough the bottom of the body of the jacket may look too long.

Undo that bottom button too ;) :D

Caporegime
Not sure if you have already got it tailored but I would size down if possible, the shoulders look to wide to me. Also with the sleeves that length, once you have shortened them enough the bottom of the body of the jacket may look too long.

Undo that bottom button too ;) :D

Well I normally buy one size down from that, a 42R but I picked up a 44R instead, I need a 43R realistically :p

When I have the sleeves adjust I'll have it taken in a bit for a better fit then when I lose more weight I'll do the same again :)

Associate
komplete8.jpg

Native Instruments Komplete 8 studio software. Basically a load of guitar effects, drum kits, synth and piano VSTs and a massive sampler all from the komfort of my PC.

I was only really after Guitar Rig but with Komplete 9 just around the corner 8 was discounted to a bargain price. Now all I need to get is a midi controller and an electronic drum kit but getting the windows in the house sorted comes first :(

EDIT: Yay 700 posts!

Back
Top Bottom