SimCity V (2013) - screens/artwork and information

Associate
Has anyone got a list of OcUK regions, what server they're on and how many free slots there are? I just feel like we have multiple people offering spaces on multiple servers and it's hard to keep track.

Soldato
I really want to buy this game ...... but its ..... like buying a car that works one day but not the next

:( :( :(

How do you know that it's "like buying a car that works one day but not the next" if you haven't bought it :confused:

Sure there are a few bugs/annoyances and there was massive server overload issues when it was first released, but it's considerably better now.

I've managed to get 60+ hours of gameplay out of it since release, so it can't be all that bad....

Associate
I really want to buy this game ...... but its like buying a car that works one day but not the next .....

:( :( :(

Very pretty but lacking depth after first 7 to 8 hours.

Unless you have many hours of free time and enjoy watching screen savers, I couldn't recommend it until at least cheetah speed is reactivated.

Soldato
How do you know that it's "like buying a car that works one day but not the next" if you haven't bought it :confused:

Sure there are a few bugs/annoyances and there was massive server overload issues when it was first released, but it's considerably better now.

I've managed to get 60+ hours of gameplay out of it since release, so it can't be all that bad....

Many people, including myself, have experienced many roll-backs, losing hours of progress.

There are more than a few bugs: http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/SimCity_(2013)/Bugs

Associate
My City is now broken , totally.

Been trying for 4 days now to continue it but i get almost 10 minutes of play and it needs to be rolled back , tried so many times to get past this and it to work again but it just ins't happening , really hacked off :(

Associate
There is only one thing that must be fixed before I will part with cash for this game snd thats is I Must be able to play this game when I want to and not when the servers will let me ...... the rest of the crsp yhey can fix in follow up patches IMO ....

Back
Top Bottom