Thank you for Playing

Associate
OP
Yeah it is a little strange. essentially you gain points and unlock other videos by watching videos, its supposed to encourage you to explore the content.

i'm not sure I really get it either but I really like the content so I just keep going :)

Man of Honour
Doesn't work on safari, at least not ipad/iPhone safari, so you've instantly lost a huge number of viewers. You can not ignore those markets these days, it's a huge sector and many do not use conventional systems to browse.

Permabanned
You are friends with that emo loser Mr Pointy Head?

spongebobmoviehillbillylol.gif

Associate
OP
Doesn't work on safari, at least not ipad/iPhone safari, so you've instantly lost a huge number of viewers. You can not ignore those markets these days, it's a huge sector and many do not use conventional systems to browse.

Yeah, it doesn't work on mobile yet. Its a big deal and something they are working on.

Associate
Hey guys,

I'm one third of the team that created Thank You For Playing. I felt I had to join into the conversation because we're trying to constantly improve it and I really value your feedback.

On the iPad/mobile side of things we were so close to releasing simultaneously on tablet and desktop but the iOS platform turned out to hate the way we'd designed the layered HTML5 system. Gutting, but we're looking to get a dedicated app in the next phase. Not having it on tablets would just be... wrong.

Anyway, a bunch of you have said "I just don't get it". I want to help you "get it" or at least understand what we didn't do properly. What was the problem exactly?

Back
Top Bottom