Show us your drawings/artwork

Associate
The graphics work on here is outstanding, I wish I could produce things of similar qualities.

What programmes do people use and how did you start?

Associate
So I revised Cletus straight away and di the arm and pump. Not doing anymore now.

cletusfix.png

Caporegime
So I revised Cletus straight away and di the arm and pump. Not doing anymore now.
cletusfix.png

Awesome work mate, looks amazing :) I might dabble in 3D again at some point, I feel I need to explore sketching and 2D more for a few years yet.

Slowly but surely building him up, just can't find time at the moment :p

20130524_193241_zps55a58e9d.jpg

Following on from the above, managed to find some more time this evening:
20130528_220011_zpsac9823c1.jpg

Coming along, just need to concentrate on shading some more and detailing...Will be difficult for me.

Soldato
Awesome work mate, looks amazing :) I might dabble in 3D again at some point, I feel I need to explore sketching and 2D more for a few years yet.

Following on from the above, managed to find some more time this evening:

Coming along, just need to concentrate on shading some more and detailing...Will be difficult for me.
Looking good :)

I tend to stick to paints for that kind of work (easier due to the block colour stye!) - also I'm not that great at pencil drawings any-more for some reason - my arm would fall off if I tried to shade that much!.

Caporegime
Looking good :)

I tend to stick to paints for that kind of work (easier due to the block colour stye!) - also I'm not that great at pencil drawings any-more for some reason - my arm would fall off if I tried to shade that much!.

I'm intending to try some different equipment soon, can't really do paint at the moment until I find somewhere proper to do it.

And thank you, I've done some more, trying to get the shading down somewhat, will update soonish hopefully :)

Tiger looking good Delvis

Thanks mate, much appreciated :)

Soldato
I'm intending to try some different equipment soon, can't really do paint at the moment until I find somewhere proper to do it.

And thank you, I've done some more, trying to get the shading down somewhat, will update soonish hopefully :)

Thanks mate, much appreciated :)
It's def worth trying a few different mediums.

I didn't do any painting until my mid 20's (all pencil drawings before that) - paints & artist pens are very recent really & I'm already significantly better at them than using pencils (which wasn't what I expected at the time).

You may have a natural sweet spot for something different!.

Caporegime
It's def worth trying a few different mediums.

I didn't do any painting until my mid 20's (all pencil drawings before that) - paints & artist pens are very recent really & I'm already significantly better at them than using pencils (which wasn't what I expected at the time).

You may have a natural sweet spot for something different!.

True :) The issue at the moment is money, just got to use what I have available

Soldato
30 mins? I hate you.

I couldnt do anything in 30 mins :(

Forgot to ask, what do you rest on when drawing? Im looking for a decent lap tray or something...
I use the pad the paper came in on my lap, but really I should be using a lap tray or an easel - but it's a pain to get it all set-up.

Hehe, it's only 30mins as it has almost no detail compared to say the tiger - which took me 4 hours 30mins lol, it's also got loads of white (Which helps!).

The only part of the picture of mine above I'm keen on really is the front leg/join to the main body on the front walker - surprised it's obvious what it is (taking into account how little is there) - the rest is slightly out on perspective I think.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom