Getting iOS7 onto my iphone :)

Associate
Is anyone else having problems with iMessage? Working fine one minute, next it decides that I can't send as iMessage and sends as text only, even with internet connection.

iMessage seems very unstable on mine at the moment. I do have a fairly large message database, but it frequently either hangs or wont let me switch to the number/punctuation keyboard. I have to quit and kill the app.

Also the music player is a bit odd, often just stops playing mid-track, again I have to quit and kill the app to get it going again.

Soldato
Anyone else's iPhone getting rather hot running this beta?

Are you also experiencing high battery drain?

If so, backup. Do a factory reset (all settings and data) and restore your backup.

This cured my overheating / battery drain and googling around seems to be the fix for it.

Associate
iMessage seems very unstable on mine at the moment. I do have a fairly large message database, but it frequently either hangs or wont let me switch to the number/punctuation keyboard. I have to quit and kill the app.

It's not the app as such that is unstable for me, works just fine in fact. It's the ability to not send iMessages occasionally, even when connected, and recieving them fine.

fez

fez

Caporegime
This beta seems to be increasingly unstable. New issues popping up all the time. I am now dealing with a bug that won't allow any actions on the lock screen. Home and power button to hard reset it works but swipe to unlock / turn off is dead.

Soldato
This beta seems to be increasingly unstable. New issues popping up all the time. I am now dealing with a bug that won't allow any actions on the lock screen. Home and power button to hard reset it works but swipe to unlock / turn off is dead.

I kept getting that so reverted back to ios6. It's to do with the amount of battery you have according to some, plug it in to charge and once it has a decent amount of battery it should start working again.

fez

fez

Caporegime
I kept getting that so reverted back to ios6. It's to do with the amount of battery you have according to some, plug it in to charge and once it has a decent amount of battery it should start working again.

Cheers, it does seem to lose its **** when faced with less that 50% battery. Its just stalling when you unlock it and start to try to do something. Then 30 seconds later it zones in again and you can use it. Hopefully the 3rd beta will sort all these niggles out. b1 was better for me so far.

Soldato
I know it's wrong to **** off developers because apps don't work on beta but I think it starts to take the mick when they have had over a month in preparation time already. I'm pointing at G+ and Skype - both of which are still broken.

Associate
It updateable OTA as was Beta 2, however its timing out for me whilst checking for updates, Ill leave it until tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom