Getting iOS7 onto my iphone :)

Soldato
I know it's wrong to **** off developers because apps don't work on beta but I think it starts to take the mick when they have had over a month in preparation time already. I'm pointing at G+ and Skype - both of which are still broken.

I'm sure I read somewhere the developers aren't actually allowed to submit fixed apps to fix compatibility for iOS7 until the actual public release. So in the beta phase Microsoft/Google actually can't update their apps for iOS7 compatibility yet.

Associate
I'm sure I read somewhere the developers aren't actually allowed to submit fixed apps to fix compatibility for iOS7 until the actual public release. So in the beta phase Microsoft/Google actually can't update their apps for iOS7 compatibility yet.

So how have other apps been updated to work on iOS7?

Associate
Beta 3 is much much smoother on my iPad 2 and lots of fixes in some irritating bugs across both my iPad 2 and iPhone 5
And they got rid of the annoying .co.uk button in Safari I kept hitting instead of space! Thank god!

Associate
Am I right in thinking I can just backup my iphone under icloud .. upgrade to iOS 7 and restore and all my contacts etc will be there? planning on upgrading to beta 3 tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom