Summer Transfer Window 2013/2014 aka Arsenal , we can afford folks and the mancs really want Fellani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
In all honesty, we should have just given Chelsea £3mill to take Demba Ba on loan, would have been a good backup to Giroud and given him some rest in the league cup games.

That's what Park, Bendtner and Sanogo are for :D

I can see Akpom getting a game or two though in all seriousness. Wasn't bad in preseason.

fez

fez

Caporegime
I am so looking forward to Moyes next interview and the reception he gets from the fans next game in a few weeks after all the United fans have stewed for a few weeks.

Soldato
I'm very happy about Sheff Utd and Arsenals signings this season tbh. Both teams need more work, but the signings they have made a really top quality. (Relatively speaking! Ofc Ozil is better than Baxter and Cuvelier!)

Soldato
Moyes reminds me of when you start off on FM with a crap team and work your way up to a moneybags, successful team.. OMG I CAN BUY ANYONE! I HAVE MONEY! Bidbidbidbidbidbid.. rejected, laughed off, rejected, rejected, overpay by 10m, etc..

Caporegime

It certainly is, wonder what happened with Di Maria??..did he say no or did we back out because we wanted to seal the deal with Ozil??. He would have been another fantastic addition to the squad even though im no huge fan of his due to his diving abilities:p.

Seems like from the article, Ozil came to our training ground a week or so ago...so looks like Wenger really did play his cards to his chest but his post match interview with that wry smile of his more or less gave it away that we were on the verge of signing a top quality player.

Ill be honest, i was cacking it near 10pm, thinking WTH is going on with Ozil as earlier in the day he was having a medical so thought that by at least early evening he would be signing for us. Just thankful we managed to pull this deal off even though i still dont think Ozil is worth £40mill, around about £30mill or so would have been ideal but meh we left it so late, we were always going to be shafted price wise....still got £35mill to spend though:p Might as well spend it in Jan if we need to:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom