*** Official Dota 2 Thread ***

Associate
Don't think the other two have their effects in yet, but Drodo was best looking regardless :D, although tempted to stick some pink or black EF on it.

I'm a big fan of Terry Pratchett's Discworld so I love the Murrissey the Smeevil the most.

Also BLACK EF? you have black paint? how, must be really rare.

Caporegime
OP
I'm a big fan of Terry Pratchett's Discworld so I love the Murrissey the Smeevil the most.

Also BLACK EF? you have black paint? how, must be really rare.

Extract from affliction of vermin is it or previous diretide would be my guess, not 100% sure but there are black effects you should be able to extract

TI2 Smeevil is in my top five couriers as well though, unfortunately had to sell mine but will pick one up again next year

Soldato
Two good games and wins tonight in single draft games as Ursa then BS. Got a commend for leading the team as BS too, about to lose as they were winning the team fights. Left 3 on defence and attacked just me and viper bottom with a creep wave and wiped most them out. As they went to stop me a creep wave took out their top and it was then just a matter of time until we won.

Kicked serious behind as BS, gets very powerful to the end.

Associate
Extract from affliction of vermin is it or previous diretide would be my guess, not 100% sure but there are black effects you should be able to extract

TI2 Smeevil is in my top five couriers as well though, unfortunately had to sell mine but will pick one up again next year

I sold my TI2 set 3 weeks ago too and miss them already :(

Associate
I reckon he'll be a good midder tbh. Go ganking, autobots rollout and then Q them towards your team. Not had chance to play him yet, managed to get a game in with Ember though. Dota was so buggy last night, only managed to get 2/3 games in because it kept going down!

Two good games and wins tonight in single draft games as Ursa then BS. Got a commend for leading the team as BS too, about to lose as they were winning the team fights. Left 3 on defence and attacked just me and viper bottom with a creep wave and wiped most them out. As they went to stop me a creep wave took out their top and it was then just a matter of time until we won.

Kicked serious behind as BS, gets very powerful to the end.

BS's Thirst is so OP since the update, hate playing against him. He's a decent carry but I reckon he drops off late game. He's nothing compared to the Void's/Spectre's etc. A 6 slotted level 25 Spectre is the single hardest carry in the game IMO, it's unstoppable.

Soldato
I'm not an expert on the best carries but BS with lifesteal, a big +hp item and a couple of + attack speed items and he rolls through almost everything single handedly. Especially with his ultimate available.

Soldato
Seem to get Ursa in every single draft I play now.

Had a horrid game, at the start we were 24-3 down with 6 towers down and all there's standing. The **** team I was with eventually listened but we only got 6 towers down before the inevitable.

I finished 16/1 as Ursa :p next best in my team was a 7/7 spirit breaker. They couldn't understand that a well farmed sniper will melt your face endgame. Every team fight was a loss unless I got the jump on sniper which wasn't always possible.

Got to love pub games :p:rolleyes:

Soldato
http://dotabuff.com/matches/387428680

Few good games tonight, got an awesome game, got omni on random draft :p, laned with clock and killed them every chance we got, went 9-3 with omni with rapier/radiance/s&y, clock was 15-2 though :p. People need to understand that omni is a good carry lategame, especially in pubs :p XD. Won every team fight easily.

Associate
http://dotabuff.com/matches/387428680

Few good games tonight, got an awesome game, got omni on random draft :p, laned with clock and killed them every chance we got, went 9-3 with omni with rapier/radiance/s&y, clock was 15-2 though :p. People need to understand that omni is a good carry lategame, especially in pubs :p XD. Won every team fight easily.

Every time I get in a game where our omni player announces he is going to carry, I strongly feel tempted to take a preemptive abandon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom