Starbound - adventure, terraria graphics designer ( INDIE )

Mat

Mat

Soldato
I picked this up last night so I'll hop on the linktart server tonight hopefully.

I've never played Terraria so I'm new to it all.

My single player was dropped on a planet right next to a "USMC Penal Colony", complete with canned food vending machine, which immediately became my home :p

Are people using Mumble on this server?

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I picked this up last night so I'll hop on the linktart server tonight hopefully.

I've never played Terraria so I'm new to it all.

My single player was dropped on a planet right next to a "USMC Penal Colony", complete with canned food vending machine, which immediately became my home :p

Are people using Mumble on this server?

A small group are using it yeah :)

Awesome first planet also. I've not seen that biome/dungeone yet.

Man of Honour
Server updated and seems to be running fine. I also added the line to the config to preserve universe on restart (kind of annoying that it isn't enabled by default but I guess it's understandable).

I've also knocked up a rough tool to find out the current player count.

Starbound Server Player Count: [HERE]

Last edited:
Soldato
I've visited 2 planets so far.

First planet had an awesome modern/cool city with an underground bunker surrounded by pressurised steel and lava.

Second planet had some sort of underground Florian prison.

Soldato
I'm playing comfortably on an E5300 dual-core, 4850.

So, safe to say it should be ok for a lot. Increase the zoom level, that can help with frame rate.

Caporegime
OP
Looks like my character is *****

Picked up some gold ore and moved it over to Smelt and I couldn't click on anything else, nothing responded. Game crashed, can't use the character now.

Sigh

Man of Honour
I'd recommend everyone set up dropbox or the like for their characters. I know it's too late for you now Neil but if it happens again you will be able to recover.

You could also try downloading an undelete program and searching for your character file. If you're lucky you may be able to find an old version to restore.

Caporegime
OP
PHEW!!

Fixed it, went into Single Player and the gold ore had vanished. Multiplayer works again, looks like it crashed on the MP side.

Back
Top Bottom