Gran Turismo 6

Soldato
The doom sayers haven't got around 200 of the tops motors in there garage all tuned up & all with Racing tyres from Soft through to full wets.
I turn my GT6 on pick one of my choice motors & go stretch my legs round the ring or on another of my fave tracks. In my opinion my game of GT6 is ******* awesome. :cool:

:D

That's awesome. Definitely got me hyped to go get it. :p

Soldato
I Spent last night just doing lap after lap after lap of Brands hatch in my own Dakar Yellow E92 M3 (I got the paint chip by buying the old breadvan M coupe).
I noticed how the dirt builds up on the areas that would get brake dust and also on the back of the car.

Amazing details.

Soldato
My fingers hurt :mad: can't get gold on the Mario Andretti's Hudson event managed silver but got a nice 735K reward, it seems the credits earning is much better since 1.02 patch.

Last edited:
Soldato
photomode is quite good in this.. comparing to fm4/fh

Autumn_Ring_-_Mini.jpg

Special_Stage_Route_75.jpg

Caporegime
Bonus, I'll enjoy running through that tonight then :)

Yarp.
Small beans with 49mill and a big line of 250GTOs ready to sell :D

I don't get why people are storing so many cars to sell. Why not just go and buy all the cars you want before PD goes all GT5 and stops the resale of high value cars?

To me it made more sense to sell 20 glitch million cars for cash in 1.00 and spend all that money on cars wanted and to take a few back to 1.02 to sell to get to 50 million.

Soldato
I don't get why people are storing so many cars to sell. Why not just go and buy all the cars you want before PD goes all GT5 and stops the resale of high value cars?

To me it made more sense to sell 20 glitch million cars for cash in 1.00 and spend all that money on cars wanted and to take a few back to 1.02 to sell to get to 50 million.

That's what I did.

Soldato
I have tuned my RX-7 so I can enter the 500 pp cup, every time I accelerate the back spins out like crazy! It's acting like drift car any ideas on how improve this?

Back
Top Bottom