*** Official Nintendo Wii U thread ***

Soldato
Best looking end of level boss ever.....?

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01uou29.jpg

:D

Man of Honour
Is it that good a deal? I'm sure it has been £199 at some point.

Also... it's HUKD not HDUK! I've seen this a few times now and it grinds my gears something rotten :p

Soldato
Right here right now - that's a good deal. Limited edition too remember.

£220 is the lowest sustained deal price for this.

Any £199 deals have lasted about an hour tops.

Soldato
I'm still hunting around for a good deal on WW HD and possibly Wii U party, once I have them I'll be set until new releases start landing.

I still can't believe not only our much fun the games are but how good they look and play, to think I fell for the utter rubbish about the Wii U being underpowered!

Soldato
I got all main consoles now, PS3, X360, PS4, XB1 and Wii U, and surprisingly to me the Wii U is getting all my attention.

I've been bit of a Nintendo hater in the past, but the Wii U is awesome, the Gamepad works so well when integrated in to games correctly.

Anyone thinking of getting a Wii U, I 100% recommend one, great console!

Soldato
Ok, so I got my Wii U today, with some games, I wanna make sure I've got the best games on it so far i'd hate to miss out so I have the following game.

Mario U and Luigi U
Mario 3D
Monster Hunter
Zelda
Lego City
Zombie U
Pikmin 3

Have I missed any?

Soldato
Soldato
to think I fell for the utter rubbish about the Wii U being underpowered!

Lots of people fell for that, it's hard not to when you start seeing it coming from what you'd consider to be reliable media sources!

We're already at the point now where some Wii U games simply could not be replicated on the 360 or PS3 and as we get deeper into 2014 Wii U games (and to a greater extent XB1 and PS4 games) will continue to pull away. By the end of 2014 the vast majority of 360/PS3 games are going to look completely pants in comparison.

Last edited:
Soldato
as above
i hold eurogamer responible for the most part. Lately the quality of some of their reporting has been awful. Xbox One "they take away our somethingor other and expect us to smile" as an example, as well as the way their headings draw a conclusion straight away without basis most if the time. not limited to the Wii U

Wind Waker while cartoony is 1080p for godness sake. no chance of the older consoles doing that.

Back
Top Bottom