CS:GO Discussion

Associate
And I decided to tk 2 friends. 7 days ban :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Lol, what goes through your mind when you do this?

I play with 5/6 other guys and they have all been banned at least once for the same thing. One of them is banned for 7 days currently too, but then that guy has 5 accounts so I guess I can understand it a bit more coming from him.

Soldato
Lol, what goes through your mind when you do this?

I play with 5/6 other guys and they have all been banned at least once for the same thing. One of them is banned for 7 days currently too, but then that guy has 5 accounts so I guess I can understand it a bit more coming from him.

Nothing really. We were all on teamspeak and we were 3v5, and they had the bomb down. They were winning 15-5. We had pistols with no nades. Quite impossible to take over the site. We were doing a mini-knife fight, so I whipped out my pistol to 'cheat' and BOOM, banned.

Soldato
I think the game does throw slightly easier or harder opponents depending on your chances of demotion or promotion. Its hard to say because they equally could be on the way down, etc
Generally its going to match rank to rank equally. So I get at least a nova in my games now because Im top of silver and I dont remember getting so many at 3 or 4 silver.
If I was matched to all silver I'd be worried I was about to be demoted especially if I lose.
One guy claimed it was his second account and he was in tourney, etc Since he missed at least 2 awp shots top ranks generally never do I was sceptical but its possible to end up playing someone much better then their rank shows, eg. they been offline a month

Quite impossible to take over the site
With pistol some can get hs every shot. I know I cant but people do give up too easy imo, the certainty of failure is a comfort :p

1IogXXJ.jpg
Was losing 10-5 yesterdays mirage game, good comeback with 3 of us from this thread. Is it CT biased?

Last edited:
Soldato
I think the game does throw slightly easier or harder opponents depending on your chances of demotion or promotion. Its hard to say because they equally could be on the way down, etc
Generally its going to match rank to rank equally. So I get at least a nova in my games now because Im top of silver and I dont remember getting so many at 3 or 4 silver.
If I was matched to all silver I'd be worried I was about to be demoted especially if I lose.
One guy claimed it was his second account and he was in tourney, etc Since he missed at least 2 awp shots top ranks generally never do I was sceptical but its possible to end up playing someone much better then their rank shows, eg. they been offline a month

With pistol some can get hs every shot. I know I cant but people do give up too easy imo, the certainty of failure is a comfort :p

1IogXXJ.jpg
Was losing 10-5 yesterdays mirage game, good comeback with 3 of us from this thread. Is it CT biased?

mirage is a strong ct map

Associate
Thought I would put this here as I have zero idea about csgo leagues, recruitment ect. Just got back into playing cs after playing from 1.5. Any guys on here play together or in a team that need +1?

Soldato
Thought I would put this here as I have zero idea about csgo leagues, recruitment ect. Just got back into playing cs after playing from 1.5. Any guys on here play together or in a team that need +1?

I have no idea how to play with teams etc. You can play ESL 1v1, but there never seems to be any servers available (and very little people). ESEA have a service where you have to pay to take park.

If you find anywhere to play come competitive games for free, tell me. I wouldn't mind having a go.

Soldato
Got promoted to Nova, yay.
win x 3
lose x 2
win x 3 and promote was the sequence. I did read its possible to gain rank every 3 games

I'll buy pheonix as my aim is absolutely diabolical today, I would do better drunk I think. We were up 2-13 and almost lost it after switching to T on dust 2
casual new maps is a good idea to avoid demotion :o
wrIpydn.jpg
12EAD840EB40045953FC3D954AD36B188ABFC19E

Note the ranks, this was totally an easy game in my scheme of how promote works. So losing it, very bad and a win is par

Last edited:

bJN

bJN

Soldato
Well I played a couple of rounds earlier at the end of a map on one of my regular servers. Ended up getting the Winter case. Took a punt and opened it as I still have about £4 left in my steam wallet from other skin sales.

Ended up with a ★ M9 Bayonet | Stained. Worth at least £80! :D Guess i won't have to buy any games on Steam with my own money for a while!

Soldato
Phew, thank God I sold my case a day or so bad when they were going for £1+. Can you still buy all the other MM map packs?
Unfortunately no, unless you find a pass from the market (but even then you can't play it)
Well I played a couple of rounds earlier at the end of a map on one of my regular servers. Ended up getting the Winter case. Took a punt and opened it as I still have about £4 left in my steam wallet from other skin sales.

Ended up with a ★ M9 Bayonet | Stained. Worth at least £80! :D Guess i won't have to buy any games on Steam with my own money for a while!

Nice! If you sell off steam you can get a bit more (net worth) cause steam takes an amount of commission.

Back
Top Bottom