Associate
This little baby is keeping the Porsche company

Lupo-Front.jpg

Great little, fun run around and not many about

Also had one of these

IMG_0037_2.jpg

Nearly bought another but ended up with the Lupo GTI

Permabanned
Porsche, M3 and the Focus RS are lovely! Lad at the pub for some reason always parks his RS next to my car. His has luminous orange alloys on, absolutely mint example. Looks awesome too.

Associate
Porsche, M3 and the Focus RS are lovely! Lad at the pub for some reason always parks his RS next to my car. His has luminous orange alloys on, absolutely mint example. Looks awesome too.

I have owned and sold many cars over the years and the Focus RS and the MX5 are the only ones I get the twinge of regret with every now and then

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Drove an Atom at Palmer Sport in absolute abysmal conditions, I soaked the instructor every lap as I aimed for the apex puddles haha. Awesome machine and with a charger on top would be incredible. I would have one as a daily no problem, very jealous.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
The Palmer Atoms are paddle shift but still very slick. You don't get too much change to rattle up and down the box though. Not in the wet anyway, short shifting is the order of the day with that one!

Soldato
Atom 2 300.

Peter:)

Love it - I briefly drove an early atom, whereby I discovered that I'm nowhere near brave enough to find its limits in the dry. The little screens are hilariously inadequate for anything other than minor buffeting protection too!

Crap phone pic for now until my mate clays and waxes it.

It'll do...could do with more top end power but it has a nice wee 'taxi driver' shove in the lower revs.

Looks nice and tidy, just don't drive it like your usual astra driver :p

Man of Honour
Black on black interior? I thought you were a huge opponent of the "S-Line style"?

You only really get light interiors on the dark paint colours, which show swirls and marks really easily. My 530i has a black interior, too. If I was speccing a brand new one I'd go for Space Grey with Oyster interior. But I wasn't, so I couldn't.

Back
Top Bottom