Okay guys, own up!

Caporegime
Mumsnet, ugh. A place filled to the brim with vile, man-hating creatures. I feel sorry for the men who have had to endure any of those utterly horrible women.

Soldato
" Needless to say, this is ignored whenever the moderators have a blob on or are otherwise distracted (perhaps by the thought of dressing up dollies or somesuch)."

haaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I can't stop laughing at this!

Soldato
Some of these are amazing

On ISIS:

But the government /queen can revoke or block your passport at any time -- it's not a right.

On alcohol

Currently on holiday at the moment and have let Dd 16 have a very weak Buck's Fizz . She has just reminded Dh and I how from the age of about 6 to 10 years she had barbie wine.( ie a glass of water served in a wine glass with literally a drop of red wine to colour it pink)!!! Feel a bit horrified now and Ds 11 didn't have anything like that as young as 6 years but we have let him have a can of non alchoholic beer on hols.

And parenting:

He is not on the birth certificate so has no parental responsibility, has never met my son or even made contact to ask whether he is ok. We split up when I was 3 months pregnant and I haven't seen him since, my son is 7mo.
Will he legally be able to apply for access at any time during my DS's childhood? I am worried, for mine and my son's sake, that he will turn up out of nowhere in 10 years time and insist on seeing him.

I have made countless failed attempts to arrange a meeting with him, he is not interested and ignores my messages / calls.

Its worth a look, its probably funnier than that lads bible rubbish on FB

Caporegime
whats hilarious is when there's a relationship advice thread everyone plies in how the guy is abusive emotionally abusive and how she should leave him. it comes up later the op is a guy and hes talking about his missus then it flips to hes not working hard enough in the relationship and how he should do more for the formally accused emotionaly abusive other half.

Caporegime
oh and they have a massive stick up their ass about gender pay gap, but point out that 95% of all workplace deaths are males and if women are going to do their fair share of dying and the post will get deleted for being sexist ^_^

Soldato
They have a section called 'Am I being unreasonable', I can only imagine that the entire section is smeared with hormones and period blood to the extreme.

Back
Top Bottom