Best sounding bike?

Man of Honour
I like the unique sound of a triple, which is one of the main reason I bought my Street Triple.

At about 8K RPM she starts to shout at you with the induction roar and it always puts a massive smile on my face.

Man of Honour
Agree with everything said so far, although iirc the 250 that Tom was borrowing had its end can off.

Honda's six cylinder CBX also sounds amazing.

RJ's Nuda has some serious bark. The R1 crossplane crank also sounds nice, especially for an IL4.

I'll follow this thread with keen interest as when I change bikes, having something that sounds the **** is high on my priority list. As much as I can't fault my CBR, I do wish it sounded more characterful.

Soldato
I've posted this KTM Superduke video before, but I can never tire of listening to it, makes the hairs on my neck stand up :)

The most haunting sound to man kind It's like the devil himself coming for you.

I had a tl1000s with viper cans many moons ago which sounded trick, inline fours on full chat is nice with a good pipe I think Fireskull posted a gxr1000 recorded from a motorway bridge empty road, dude was right on it :D

Soldato
^Yep still one of my favourite clips :D

For me personally there is no sound that beats a IL4 1000 at full chat, that howl is just glorious.
But at low speeds and just for general aggressiveness theres nothing like a V-Twin, something like the KTM video here and yeah RJ's Nuda.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom