CS:GO Discussion

Associate
whats your secret? got any tips. every trade i try to do gets shot down and if i post one no one replies.

The way I started out was trading Runescape gp to CS:GO. I got around 250-300 keys to start with. I basically turned that to around 1700+ keys over a period of a few months. It's very time consuming, though.

Essentially what I do is:

I buy higher tier knives/skins with my keys at a price that I feel I can make profit from. I then sell the knife/skin for either more keys than I paid or I downgrade it into multiple knives/skins. I then sell them back into keys for more than what I started with. Rinse and repeat.

You just have to learn the market. The supply and demand, etc.

Soldato
guys your just a lucky one then.

ive had rubbish from drops and rubbish from cases.

ive got almost as much in the last few days from betting than i have from cases/drops.

my most expensive skin is one i have on loan from a friend

i either sell my cases when they are a fair bit of money on the market (still not got any chroma cases yet!) or they sit in my inventory.

ive not opened any cases and don't plan too either lol

Soldato
i either sell my cases when they are a fair bit of money on the market (still not got any chroma cases yet!) or they sit in my inventory.

ive not opened any cases and don't plan too either lol

i dont mind buying some keys etc. i only paid around £4 for the game to start with so i feel buying keys now and again helps the developers.

im now going with the bet/trade route (although not been successful with the trading part so far)

im only going to bet/trade and not open more cases.

Soldato
i dont mind buying some keys etc. i only paid around £4 for the game to start with so i feel buying keys now and again helps the developers.

im now going with the bet/trade route (although not been successful with the trading part so far)

im only going to bet/trade and not open more cases.

i don't blame you to be honest, my inventory just fills up with the cases when they drop so low there is no point in selling them as there is a 200 listing limit on the market unless you fancy filling in their forms to allow you to sell more

Soldato
Those forms literally take 5 seconds to fill out.

In theory its taxable income not sure :confused:

Speaking of cases, I think this is a list of how they were released over time. All can drop but earliest are rarest I think

As of right now the containers are:
#1 CS:GO Weapon Case
#2 eSports Case
#3 Operation Bravo Case
#4 CS:GO Weapon Case 2
#5 eSports Winter Case
#6 DreamHack 2013 Souvenir Package
#7 Winter Offensive Weapon Case
#8 ???? Gift http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/730/Gift Package
#9 Sticker Capsule
#10 CS:GO Weapon Case 3
#11 Operation Phoenix Weapon Case
#12 Sticker Capsule 2
#13 EMS 1 2014 Souvenir Package
#14 EMS Katowice 2014 Challengers
#15 EMS Katowice 2014 Legends

Soldato
In theory its taxable income not sure :confused:

Speaking of cases, I think this is a list of how they were released over time. All can drop but earliest are rarest I think

As of right now the containers are:
#1 CS:GO Weapon Case
#2 eSports Case
#3 Operation Bravo Case
#4 CS:GO Weapon Case 2
#5 eSports Winter Case
#6 DreamHack 2013 Souvenir Package
#7 Winter Offensive Weapon Case
#8 ???? Gift http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/730/Gift Package
#9 Sticker Capsule
#10 CS:GO Weapon Case 3
#11 Operation Phoenix Weapon Case
#12 Sticker Capsule 2
#13 EMS 1 2014 Souvenir Package
#14 EMS Katowice 2014 Challengers
#15 EMS Katowice 2014 Legends

Yah, if you're American, if not... nope.

Associate
What about people from UKLA, LR, LC/6k, ClanONE, ui/noc, dNC?

Jesus, theres a blast from the past!

Madspunk & Co from LR dont play anymore, the clanONE guys Negotiator, Righteous and Glenn definitely still all play together but not CSGO. The rest im not entirely sure, ui/noc and dNC i certainly remember but cant remember who played for them. I remember ui/noc being good though, had a few irish players???

Good times!

Back
Top Bottom