CS:GO Discussion

Soldato
im betting big on this event (well its not really big as i dont have a big inventory)

$15 on NIP vs Dig
$4 on Cloud9 vs Kabum
$5.3 on Fnatic vs C9

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
its too close to call without knowing the map.

plus, its just throwaway skins im betting on it.

with titan beating fnatic recently, it just feels totally even. so I have gone with my gut feeling. LDLC 16-14 :cool:

Soldato
well for a change I had a good run of 2 matches the other night.

dust 2 was a close one but won the match and the other was on bizarre, friend had a mission to win a match on it so helped him out

OcUK Staff
I managed to clutch a crucial eco round last night, we almost lost the game, but I came back with this messy but good 4 man, I am unsure how the first guy didn't kill me with the AK, I did wasda a bit though. :D

Associate
was going to bet on NIP vs Dig

with a 40 Return on NIP... But NIP always play so bad in the groups so i think i might sit it out :/

The rest of the games are pointless betting unless you go Underdog bets

Soldato
Some CSGO news (sorry if it's been posted/mentioned already)

His response

Wanted to Go out in a bang. Bangbang, holla holla get dolla, 420 blaze it. Anyway bottom line, I've been using pub hacks for a week straight on ESEA. The anti-cheat works hahahaha. A lot of people from our team mumble have been telling me I play like ass and play csgo too much so I decided to do this sheet to stop me from playing the game. I told my teamates I was going to do this previous you can ask any of these ***************** . =

Back
Top Bottom