• Social Democratic and Labour Party

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • UKIP

Votes: 158 12.0%

• Total voters
Caporegime
These politicians that come on to be interviewed need to have electric shock devices fitted. So when Andrew Neil asks them a question and they deliberate avoid answering, he can shock them. :D

Caporegime
Tories rejected PR but the chance to vote for AV was better than nothing, people were too dumb to take it.

I don't think AV/STV is any better, tbh. You'd still end up with a two party system. People who voted green would still have wasted their votes, and the Tories or Labour would still end up winning almost all the seats.

There's no point in replacing one unrepresentative system with another unrepresentative system.

Soldato
So how could every poll up to now be so far out if this is correct?

I thought the same initially. But I think the SNP factor may have affected a lot of English votes. As in, you walk into the polling station thinking you'll vote Labour, but as you go to mark your ballot paper, a vision of a Sturgeon and Miliband ruling hand in hand and you come to your senses and vote Conservative

Soldato
Getting annoying how every BBC presenter are asking these guys to make up possible outcomes and just random speculation from people.

I would just make up lots of stupid answers, saying we hope all the circus clowns get more seat to form a government or something.

Soldato
cant believe what i just heard from balls on the bbc, blaming david cameron for the snp rise and how he wants to break up the union ?! i think balls has finally cracked.

Well we did have the SNP bloke complaining about a divisive campaign from Labour! :o :D

Galloway possibly gone...

Back
Top Bottom