Steam sale

Soldato
Originally posted by Drake:
Valve told us we were going to be on the Daily Deal program. I wanted to do more than 17% discount as indeed it is a Daily Deal. We were strongly strongly told not to given the game's only 2 weeks old. So we went we accepted to go at 17%. We probably therefore should refused to be a Daily Deal in that case, but we didn't. That is the entire story behind it. I do apologize for accepting to be in the Daily Deal program in that case, and I really hope everyone enjoys the game regardless.

All the best,
Drake

Wow.

Soldato
Was trying to join a higher room, but was greeted with message that anything over 10 levels higher than my max isn't joinable. And that's way under 100K let a lone in the millions.

Soldato
needforspeed, why the confusion and rolleyes? You managed to get into a good room. Just dont nuke the bosses or you'll ruin it for everyone.
tothemoon_zpsx6wgqoon.jpg

Bane, Keep an eye on this twitch chat about 30 mins or so after the game is reset. Around half 5 if you are about. They post the rooms up in the chat and you can usually get into at least one room at the start. They usually post around 9 official rooms, but they said tomorrow it'll be more like 20-30, so a very high chance of getting into a good game tomorrow if you want to.

http://www.twitch.tv/ulletical

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/MSG2015

Last edited:
Soldato
Cheers for that Mark A. I was relying on Reddit, and the rooms exceeded my score way before information was available on forum.

I've bought Prison Architect (one of the better early access titles from what I have heard, along the likes of KSP. Haven't played much, but seems like a good time sink/waster which will be good for my rMBP (game runs of Mac so... :D)), LISA (Seriously, look it up. Depressing atmosphere, unique drama, strong narrative, and a weird sense of humour, all mixed in to a JRPG formula.), and Rayman Origins so far (loved Legends, and this one doesn't use uPlay supposedly :D).

There's a bunch of older RPG's that I've wanted to buy, but GOG just seems like the better choice, e.g. I wanted to buy Gothic 1 again, but you can't, you have to instead buy it as part of a bundle (and I don't really want the two other games).

Associate
Is Batman: Arkham Origins worth it? at £3.74 seems worth a gamble. Loved the first two.

I think so. City is better, Origins doesn't add too much to what City had but still fun enough - and worth the price of a cup of coffee!

I'm playing through it now (from the last sale) in practice for the release of Knight next week.

Cheers,

Soldato
Think the best steam sale deal I have had was years ago when the first Stalker game was like £1.50 or something. They ran out of keys because it was so popular.

Didnt expect much from a game being given away for that price, but turned out to be one of the best gaming experiences I have had.

Back
Top Bottom