Post Your Chicken Strips

IC3

IC3

Soldato
I need to change my tyres, they're nearly 4 years old, well 3 years and couple months old...

What tyres would be recommended and available in those sizes? Front tyre size 110/70 R 17 | Rear tyre size 150/60 R 17

IC3

IC3

Soldato
Don't matter how old they are as long as they ain't worn or any cracks in the sidewalls

Looked at the pirelli angel? Not sure if they do them in those sizes

Yeah, but I still have the stock tyres which are "wooden" and don't offer much grip even when warmed up... :(

Edit:

I only found these...

http://www.tyreleader.co.uk/motorbike-tyres/pirelli/diablo-rosso-ii/150-60-r17-66h-183144

http://www.tyreleader.co.uk/motorbike-tyres/pirelli/diablo-rosso-ii/110-70-r17-54h-80353

Last edited:
Soldato
I think I've almost gotten rid of my strips..

2vttx7o.jpg

28qrt3q.jpg

Soldato
I've managed to remove my strips care of the Alps. What it has highlighted though is I am far more confident in the left handers! It must be a Euro thing as the lefts limit points and turn ins seem easier to assess, driving on the right and all.

Man of Honour
I used to be far more confident on the rights, but the constant hairpins (seriously, there can be up to 30 in the space of 1KM) soon fixed that!

IC3

IC3

Soldato
How long did it take all of you to put your knee down?

I need to find a nice quiet place to practice, roundabouts have too many oil spots... :/

Last edited:
Soldato
I still haven't, I've gotten to the edge of my tyres but still haven't had my knee down, been riding one year and almost 7 months. Find a big clean roundabout to go surfing around, or a supermarket cad park when it's empty and sort of make your own circle.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour

I need to find a nice quiet place to practice, roundabouts have too many oil spots... :/

With the Ball of your foot on the edge of the peg just twist your foot towards the bend slightly & you'll drop down nicely & won't need to go as far over to hear those sliders grind.

I'm 6ft5 so I can knee slide bolt upright on a girls push bike. :D

Man of Honour

I don't even try on the streets, I will when I do a track day.

If I get my knee down on the streets I'd be doing over double the limit! Either that or sticking my knee out way too far just so I can say I've done it.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
If I get my knee down on the streets I'd be doing over double the limit! Either that or sticking my knee out way too far just so I can say I've done it.

That's pretty much exactly what I think when somebody tells me they get there knee down on the road. I've ridden behind some of these people & they just look ridiculous especially when I'm behind sitting pretty much upright thinking to myself what the ****. :p

Man of Honour
It does look so daft. I'm behind them with a nice shallow lean and maybe a little hang, and they have their knees sticking out as far as possible looking like a frog.

I almost fell off once from laughing at them!

Back
Top Bottom