Killing Floor 2

Associate
just brought this game liking it so far but I have found when enabling the DSR feature for NVidia cards the game will just crash does anyone else experience this?

Soldato
its worth It, I enjoy playing the game and if you get a group of friends together its even more fun.

can have a max f 6 players

Soldato
It's a good game but could do with some more content at the moment. I've done two videos on it so far for my youtube channel (link in sig if you fancy checking it out, can't link the vids due to swearing...)

The game starts off quite slow paced, just like killing floor 1, but gets far more manic in my opinion, especially now that wounded enemies move faster and change their attack pattern.

Permabanned
Hmm I took the plunge in the sale and was going to request a refund it took quite a long time to convince myself. The graphics on anything bar 4K DSR look awful because there is only FXAA (poopoo) in the options. 1080p FXAA is an eye mangler!!

Fov seemed too low as well? Had to raise to around 115 personally and turn off variable framerate. Seems you can set it exactly in the game config by setting the min to 0 and max to whatever you want. 0 and 120 is what im using for Unreal Engine games and it actually seems there might be a good game under here.

Hopefully MSAA will come soon with the new Nvidia Flex and a slider for the amount of "shake".

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
Coming in the next big content update to the game, these weapons include a pistol that shoots explosive rounds. It's meant as a close-range firearm, shooting the projectiles in a spread. It can also launch a grenade instead of the explosive rounds, which gives the gun a little more range.

Tripwire is also adding an RPG to the game. The developer has given it the possibility to shoot backwards and explode behind the player. It's not clear yet how exactly this happens.

tgFRWCe.gif

Additionally, Killing Floor 2 is getting C4 and a grenade launcher.

These new weapons are a part of the Incinerate 'n' Detonate content update, which also includes several weapons that focus on fire damage. Among these are a flamethrower, Molotov cocktails, and a pistol and trench gun with incendiary rounds. Tripwire hasn't announced a release date for the update yet.

Soldato
haven't played since before the last update was released!

should get back in to it as I did enjoy playing the game

does anyone still play it?

Back
Top Bottom